Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need gti 2005 please!

no what is funny! is that i knew all you little bitches would bash it! was just asking a simple question. and i just wanted to see what all the hype was about the song. have not heard it yet in fact have not seen jp in a long time.! but thanks for all the help!

in case anyone has a real answer keep your bullshit comments to your self!

well you should have just said that to begin with cause than I'm sure nobody would have made any wise ass comments

well figuring this is a message board and i posted it in the music, media and files section did not think that ppl would respond like that. but it is a message board so you all can pre judge and make your comments. guess the ppl on this board are more into the bullshit and gossip than the music. oh well!

:splat: WOW! finally got it last night on my own! i hate to say this cause i have been listening to house/ trance forever but jp is slipping. dont know what the big hype was about. the song sounds nothing like gti, its ok i guess. i guess i thought it would be alot different. any way to the ones that made an attempt i do appriciate it! thanks peeps!

:splat: WOW! finally got it last night on my own! i hate to say this cause i have been listening to house/ trance forever but jp is slipping. dont know what the big hype was about. the song sounds nothing like gti, its ok i guess. i guess i thought it would be alot different. any way to the ones that made an attempt i do appriciate it! thanks peeps!

it sounds nothing like gti because it wasnt meant to sound like gti...this song is NOT a remix of gti....granted jp mustve been on something when he decided to name it gti 2005 but wut can ya do....wait so yesterday was the first time youve ever heard it? have u ever stepped foot near spirit on a saturday? lol

it sounds nothing like gti because it wasnt meant to sound like gti...this song is NOT a remix of gti....granted jp mustve been on something when he decided to name it gti 2005 but wut can ya do....wait so yesterday was the first time youve ever heard it? have u ever stepped foot near spirit on a saturday? lol

good one lol

k, gti 05 just come out on news years sweety! and yes i have been to spirit many times. actually was there for ten hours on new years but they played it right after i left. i prob. heard it before. but the version i have is so so! and yes it should not have been named gti 05! but what r u going to do! i always love your replys! you seem like a chill girl! peace!

k, gti 05 just come out on news years sweety! and yes i have been to spirit many times. actually was there for ten hours on new years but they played it right after i left. i prob. heard it before. but the version i have is so so! and yes it should not have been named gti 05! but what r u going to do! i always love your replys! you seem like a chill girl! peace!

JP HAS BEEN PLAYING GTI 2005 SINCE HE STARTED HIS RESIDENCY AT SPIRIT..FOR THE LONGEST IT NEVER HAD A NAME AND KIND OF ADOPTED THE NAME "THE NEW PRODUCTION....WHETHER OR NOT THE TRACK HAD THE NAME GTI 2005 ALL ALONG I DONT KNOW BUT NYE WAS THE FIRST TIME JP MENTIONED THE NAME NOT THE FIRST TIME HE PLAYED IT.......AND I AM A CHILL GIRL :)