Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Myspace.com

groovefire

definitely have to respond to myspace being gay!!!

well i know we all have our opinions about everything but i have to say that myspace has helped me meet some awesome people in the music industry. As gay as it may be i have met more promoters, djs, music lovers, and artist managers than i will ever meet at any other event, conference or forum board. i have spread my mixes and love of dance music to thousands and i honestly can say that it has helped me immensely!! if it weren't for myspace i would not be on a digital goodtime's roster or playing at the conference! in october they asked me to play the myspace party at avalon/axis/ID and since i have never played there before and don't know if i ever will again, i can say i played there due to myspace!! i will admit though the majority of the people on there will try to find their soulmates which is gross but if you use it wisely it will get you somewhere!!

soooooooo to sum it all up if you aren't on the website yet and are interested in meeting people who will get you somewhere in the dance music industry, JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

also are forum boards gay then too??? do they even have sexualities?? hmmm i wonder these things!! not trying to be a prick but just letting people know that it is an amazing way to get your shit out there!!! plus it is a great time waster for everyone in the corporate world!!! that's mostly why i visit my page 200 times between 8:30-5!!! ha!!

tomorrow is friday everyone!!! woot!!!! :bounce:

i meant it was gay for those that use it to find soulmates. but congrats n good luck