Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn. C/p Tranceheads!!!!! Or Any C/per's

mjm

any live reviews?

What's up Matas-San, Funketeer here reporting from Manny's living room...it's 8.01pm, Happyface and Trancemonkey are chatting right beside me and Douglas is throwing down some nasty ass shyte mate, it's foken grrrrrreat, ya hear me, laddy?

Renzo the little bitch just walked and Candy is rubbing her twat against my elbow, this is getting outta hand...Felicia and Michael are wearing somebody else's clothes because Koky already threw them in the pool, the bitch!

Ok, Matas...stop jerking off ;)

More later................................................................. :clap2::bounce::clap2::hug:

Funk here....as per my informers, DJ Release is now shredding the decks, meanwhile everyone here is working u-p a decent buzz...chicks are looking good-enough-to-eat, fellows are nice, what more could you ask for...bukake? come on now, we're half a world away from Japan!

It's all good, wish you were here! :compsux::hug:

Funk here from Manny's BBQ ...we're all cracking up at this pic...check it out...

rawk.jpg

Mr Miami is on, like a fucking beast...booom, boom, boom...by now, I'm pretty drunk...had jagermeisters, johnny walkers and plenty of heinekens and coronas...I'm not driving back to the beach until the sun comes up, so...there! I do't give a fuck! Melly from TA almost got thrown in the pool again, she's still telling everyone about how freaked-out she is...Koky carried her up and threatened to throw her in...everyone saw her red underwear...I didn't, oh well...better luck next time, I guess ;)

Candy didn't get trhown in the pool, somehow she managed to keep her twat dry.

Digital7 has no weed, we're all asking ourselves..why the fuck is he here...loser!!!!

Leo has got to be one of the best BBQ chefs in Miami, humble and simple...a prostitute's dream. ;)

Peace out , bitches!!!!!!!

Attn Blendprod: bitch!

Yo Manny - Just wanted to give you some props for throwing a great BBQ at your house. My GF and I had a great time, even though we couldn't find the ownwer of a GD Grey Galant!!!... LOL :pint::clap2:

BTW: You should have thrown this chick into the pool.

IMG_0336.jpg

It's 4:26am...I just got home, thanks Manny for everything, the BBQ kicked ass!!!

I fell asleep for a little while and well...you'll see what happened soon enough...it involves my face and the asses of two of the biggest bitches on this board!!!!

:bigfinge:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Candy didn't get trhown in the pool, somehow she managed to keep her twat dry.

He made me say please :finger:

Digital7 has no weed, we're all asking ourselves..why the fuck is he here...loser!!!!

He went to the bbq to bum cigarettes from me

Leo has got to be one of the best BBQ chefs in Miami, humble and simple...

He's also got a great ass wink.gif

It's 4:26am...I just got home, thanks Manny for everything, the BBQ kicked ass!!!

I fell asleep for a little while and well...you'll see what happened soon enough...it involves my face and the asses of two of the biggest bitches on this board!!!!

:bigfinge:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's about the same time I got home :)

And u shoulda known better than to fall asleep when koky is around!!!

I say post the fucking pictures! They were hilarious :D

First of all, want to thank Manny for letting us have such a great bbq at his house!! Had a great time, and the music, drinks and food were awesome.

Leo: churrasco: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Better than los Ranchos anyday!!!! When is the next one?????????

Thought everyone's set was awesome, but nothing beats all the pics with Funketeer and the photoshop chick!! :laugh::laugh:

Glad I met everyone yesterday, although I'm sorry, I cant rem all the names. Hopefully we can have another one real soon, and until next week!!!!

bang! you're dead! :duel:

:beer::pint: What up funkmeister? it was a pleasure meeting you,

too bad about your pic I saw it yesterday damn, you need to get some payback........Nice seeing dougie not *DOUGH* but dougie and maribel,

nice meeting Eric cool peeps, blingster great to see you. Good freakin Cooking there LEO nize I loved it, nice seeing koky....nice chatting with Candy and meeting beach bunny, nice meeting mirza, and the rest of the names too many too remember damn it .... :bounce::beer: