Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn. C/p Tranceheads!!!!! Or Any C/per's

mjm

Thank you Manny for everything, sorry it took me this long to write but I have no idea how I am!!!

Also thank you for throwing me in the pool, I cannot talk today.......but im sure im doing better than your NUTS:grin3:!!!!!

It was a great party and can't wait till the next one!!!!

Kisses to everyone!!!!

okay MY TURN...

thank u all for coming out & making OUR pre wmc jam a memorable one. yes, OUR jam. without u guys it wouldnt be a jam. i had a blast. to all the dj's. u guys rocked!!!! it was an experience is all i can say. it was also a pleasrue being able to meet new faces & as always a pleasure to hang with the crew. food was delicious thanks to Ian (wildmiami from CP) for filling til CHEF PEPPIN showed up. this vacation has started out excellent. (except for having to clean up. :). summer is arouind the corner. there is another jam in the making. i'll let u guys know.

til then

i say to u.

MAKE SURE U KEEP ALL UR POCKETS EMPTY IN CASE U FALL OR ARE PUSHED INTO THE POOL <-----MIKE!!!

:toocool:

L8R

vampress

.but im sure im doing better than your NUTS!!!!!

tell u one thing either u got a hell of a grip or some long nails.. still stings a bit, but at least i can still have another fathers day.

glad u had fun.

Anyways let me start of by thanking Manny for openning the doors of his house to all of us once again.had a great time.Music was awesome and it was my pleasure cooking for all you ladies and gents.Good times indeed. :beer:

btw los ranchos aint got shyt on me :cool:

:beer::pint: What up funkmeister? it was a pleasure meeting you,

too bad about your pic I saw it yesterday damn, you need to get some payback........Nice seeing dougie not *DOUGH* but dougie and maribel,

nice meeting Eric cool peeps, blingster great to see you. Good freakin Cooking there LEO nize I loved it, nice seeing koky....nice chatting with Candy and meeting beach bunny, nice meeting mirza, and the rest of the names too many too remember damn it .... :bounce::beer:

word!!! hey u really going to Tiesto next time he is here????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I've got both!!!!

SO FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no confundas "huevos de araña"...con "aráñame las tetas"... :)JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA, Dude if you do not eat me..................you've got serious PROBLEMAS!!!!!!!:rofl:

Great music + Great people + Great food = Great BBQ...you know that's how we do! Thanks for hosting this one Manny. :cool:

missed ya this time dude !! fuckin a !! or did i see you and i was wayyyyyyyyy too drunk to remember ??

no confundas "huevos de araña"...con "aráñame las tetas"... :)JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA, Dude if you do not eat me..................you've got serious PROBLEMAS!!!!!!!:rofl:

DUDE, WTF....................Stop Altering my Posts...............Malparido!!!!!!!

FUNKATEER.................got ASSWIPED, and I have pics want me to post them;)

no confundas "huevos de araña"...con "aráña en los huevos"... :)JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA, Dude if you've arañas en los huevos..................you've got serious PROBLEMAS!!!!!!!:rofl:

WOW! :eek: