Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crystal meth claims two in NY

I've never done H, but this one time I traded my K dealer a shot of medical morphine for 10 soma pills. I ate 3 to test them out and felt awesome. Then I ate the other 7 about 10 minutes apart that night wishing I wouldn't fall asleep. I fell asleep walking on orgasmic clouds. Then I woke up sober. :(

I heard something on the news that two 20 somethings tried crystal meth for the first time, freaked out and called 911 but didn't know where they were. By the time they were located, they were both dead....so tragic:(

It was on primetime live and i think it was in the midwest. 2 kids got high on crank and got lost in the woods in a snowstorm. It was kinda freeky b/c they were playing the 911 calls

It was on primetime live and i think it was in the midwest. 2 kids got high on crank and got lost in the woods in a snowstorm. It was kinda freeky b/c they were playing the 911 calls

That is so sad....did they die becuase they froze to death or was it the drugs?

But what the hell were they doing taking drugs in a snowstorm??!!!??? :confused:

It gives you a whole new perspective on casual drug use...like the horror stories you hear about people smokin crack for the first time and their heart explodes. I think there are underlying health issues for that shit....this story is just fucked up cause that could easily happen to any of us

That is so sad....did they die becuase they froze to death or was it the drugs?

But what the hell were they doing taking drugs in a snowstorm??!!!??? :confused:

they were lost and hallucinating the whole time. Wound up freezing to death like jack in the shinning