Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Live Show Every Tuesday 8PM to 10PM

nah we just cancelled completely today. im leaving in a little while to pick up my CDR from cesars house and then head over to the studio to start getting this bitch mastered

they charge by the hour :shake:

HOPEFULLY if we finish early we can squeeze in a set. what i really want to do is just leave it at the place and let them do it but im afraid they will sceme me on the hourly charge for the work

go to lovetheweekend.com

on the upper left hand side you will see little icons for winamp, WMP, and realplayer. click on either one of those and it will take you to the loudcity.com launch site. from there you can pick your listening speed (boradband or dailup). just click on whatever is good for you and whatever player and it will automatically tune you in!

*edit*

or click here lol

http://www.loudcity.net/Music/tabid/88/ctl/viewStation/mid/407/StationID/62/Default.aspx

go to lovetheweekend.com

on the upper left hand side you will see little icons for winamp, WMP, and realplayer. click on either one of those and it will take you to the loudcity.com launch site. from there you can pick your listening speed (boradband or dailup). just click on whatever is good for you and whatever player and it will automatically tune you in!

*edit*

or click here lol

http://www.loudcity.net/Music/tabid/88/ctl/viewStation/mid/407/StationID/62/Default.aspx

Thanks!

the majority of djs on there spin trance. which i know isnt everyones cup of tea. the only real house nights on there are tuesdays (us) and thursday (DJ JAM)

I really want to remember to do this tonight. But there is the possibility after work of :pint: . So if I don't get around to it tonight, there's always Saturday!