Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Live Show Every Tuesday 8PM to 10PM

nah i fucked up....since i was using my laptop to broadcast i thought i could use it to record at the same time....NOPE...the soundcard was being used for winamp shoutcast already so it gave me an error message when recording.....this coming week will tho, im going to get another wire and run it to my mac :D

nah i cant :(

when i broadcast, it takes up the soundcard on my comp, cant do two audio operations at once :(

i will try to use my Tascam CD recorder tonight tho...def. want to record it...i wanna hear if i can still drop trance...i havent played any epic shit in the LONGEST :laugh:

...werd, there's gotta be a way to loop that shit into a recorder without seriously effecting the sound quality...what if you split the out on the audio...bleh, that would compromise the recorded sound...boo...figure that shit out pronto....lol

bump!

this week, special birthday set for Tony (Murrr's BF) :)

digging in the crates for some trance classics of the last few years!!!

TUNE IN TONIGHT!!!!!!! GUNNA BE MAD EPIC :laugh::D

8PM to 10PM

If i dont hear some Spente La Stella i'm going to blow up your IM and email. and then im gonna send u some dead cicadas.