Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's clubhoppin noche en review (Players, WAREHOUSE, Space)

Bling

Awww sorry to hear about the door issues, definitely hit me up next time...My good friend has clout there...

Never been to Detroit....When is it???

yeah it was pretty sad .. the dj has not guestlist the collective had no agency so i said fuck it went to smartbar and a great time. :)

detroit is during MDW .. there's usually a few chicago peeeps that make the drive.

:: FUSE-in: Detroit's Electronic Movement ::

:: May 28, 29, 30 :: 12pm-12am ::

:: Hart Plaza www.FUSE-inDetroit.com ::

yeah it was pretty sad .. the dj has not guestlist the collective had no agency so i said fuck it went to smartbar and a great time. :)

detroit is during MDW .. there's usually a few chicago peeeps that make the drive.

:: FUSE-in: Detroit's Electronic Movement ::

:: May 28, 29, 30 :: 12pm-12am ::

:: Hart Plaza www.FUSE-inDetroit.com ::

I'm suprised b/c Soundbar is usually pretty good with lists and Vip...oh well as long as you had a great time here :) Have you been to Vision at all? Or Crobar out here as well?

I'm suprised b/c Soundbar is usually pretty good with lists and Vip...oh well as long as you had a great time here :) Have you been to Vision at all? Or Crobar out here as well?

Yeah I saw Mills @ Vision , Laurent at Soundbar and I haven't seen Crobar yet .. they haven't had anyone impressive enough for me ;)

Yeah I saw Mills @ Vision , Laurent at Soundbar and I haven't seen Crobar yet .. they haven't had anyone impressive enough for me ;)

lol...yea i guess Mark isnt really someone i'd come out to see either...j/k

but Crobar does offer a cool vibe to it once you get past the ridiculous line...both the regular and vip lines are quite long...

a couple new lounges have opened up as well...so next time your here you should definitely consider them as well... :)

he was fuckin wicked and i love smartbar .. those drinks were pretty damn heavy too .. grey goose and vodka in a pint glass? :)

:pint:

i can't wait to go back .. you guys got some good shit going on up there.

just waiting for another do not miss event .. richie or jeff or laurent would have my ass up there in an instant.

I think God's Kitchen is opening up there too - don't know if they had their grand opening or not yet but I did see Justin and Green Velvet are scheduled to play - don't know if that passed or not.