Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U2 will be HERE on....

sunnyhost

Once i was with a chick and whatnot ....kissing hot and heavy all is good , takin her to her house and obviously PIPE ! ..

... but on the way there i started feeling on her leg as i was driving and she was in the passenger seat upfront ..

next thing i realize is that she has NO LEFT LEG ( she never told me !)!!! from the knee downward , dawm prosthesis ! ...for some strange reason that killed my MOOD COMPLETELY !

So i ended up droping her off and saying to her that I had a mid-term exam @ 10am the following morning !

:splat:

What a coincidence, you might find this a bit freaky...I was dancing once on the main deck of a 75 feet yatch when the boat went over a wave and I fell overboard...you see, how it all connects?

:smoke:

Sunday bloody sunday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there was a lot of talk about that song...maybe, maybe...too much talk...that song was not a rebel song, that song was sundae...bloody...sundae!

sundae.jpg

"sundae, bloody, sundae...sundae, bloody, sundae...alright, let's go!!!!"

:half:

when are the tix going on sale?

bitches :arrow:

Presale starts Wed. March 16th for the AAA show...Chances are that the tix will be gone by the time presale is ovaaaaaaa!

Hopefully they just fixing that damn "glitch" that they had with the other shows :pissy:

What a coincidence, you might find this a bit freaky...I was dancing once on the main deck of a 75 feet yatch when the boat went over a wave and I fell overboard...you see, how it all connects?

:smoke:

LOL ...you got me alberto !!!!!!!!! shit I had 2 CP windows open @ once ...miss posted . :pissy:

LOL ...you got me alberto !!!!!!!!! shit I had 2 CP windows open @ once ...miss posted . :pissy:

:lol3:

Alberto???? I guess that's what I get from calling you Mirza like ten times at the BBQ...I guess I deserve to be called Alberto...the name is Alfredo...like fettuccini, cappice? :arrow:

:lol3:

Alberto???? I guess that's what I get from calling you Mirza like ten times at the BBQ...I guess I deserve to be called Alberto...the name is Alfredo...like fettuccini, cappice? :arrow:

Im Jose Alberto ...

.. your Alfredo , geeeeeeeeez my bad ! :shades2: