Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh My God...Look at This Ass

entheogen808

Aside from all the obvious beauty in that picture... i.e. curves, proportion, lips aching to get out, sweaty, etc.... I fucking love when a girl's got those little tiny hairs on her thighs or ass. Not regular nasty hair, mind you. But the REEEEEEAAAALLLLY fine hairs that never need shaving. The ones that turn almost a shimmering gold when a girl is all tan... and it catches the light juuuuuuuust right. Fucking mega-:drool:!!

i thought this girl is from brazil

nope, she's from Argentina. They have booty contest out there, i shit you not, saw it on tv since I watch the spanish channels.

Colombians are known for their big tits.

Venezuelan chicks have sick curves.

Brazillians are on n off to be honest, not ALL of em sport big bootys or are that great looking, most of them look like trash.

wrong most of them have big fake bootays since ass implants are famous there just like fake boobs in colombia.....

Brazillians are on n off to be honest, not ALL of em sport big bootys or are that great looking, most of them look like trash.

wrong most of them have big fake bootays since ass implants are famous there just like fake boobs in colombia.....

when colombian women get implants its obvious, but you hit up 82nd street or go to Colombian, christ almighty they packing heat up there and its all natural.

Yah I know about the booty implants, its sick shit, but not to many brazillian women are that good lookin to begin with, its just a more sexually liberal country.

Guest gabo
I need to move to Venezuela.....my ass would be praised lol :moon:
yaknow what would be great... if you posted a pic of ur booty instead of talking about it.

But the REEEEEEAAAALLLLY fine hairs that never need shaving. The ones that turn almost a shimmering gold when a girl is all tan... and it catches the light juuuuuuuust right. Fucking mega-:drool:!!

A.K.A. Peach Fuzz :love:

That was a mesmersizing film. Can I use that for hypnotic therapy? :biggrin: