Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Cox @ Crobar (18+!), Thurs 3/17

The door price isn't set until the night of the event. Sometimes it is $10 more than the pre sale, but that isn't a hard and fast rule.

And folks, just my personal opinion here, but why hate on the 18-20 crowd? I'll be honest, we've only had 3 18+ nights so far and each one has been an incredible crowd and great response. As well as zero problems with those under 18 who all seemed to have come to dance their hearts out.

ya ya. My problem with crobar is their selective doormen. Some people allowed sneakers some not. Just make the damn dresscode "casual but neat" and stop saying "this isn't factory". K thanks bye

FUK THAT I am stayin away from Crobar. The place sucks, first they raise the door prices during the night. They over crowd the place until u cant move. They charge $6 for fuckin water, WATER. And then the asshole bartenders thought it would be great to throw napkins in the air every 10 minutes. The floor was shot to shit everytime, I cleaned a spot to dance here come more napkins.

napkins are soooo Jersey LOL

I'm not so disappointed that i'm gonna miss this b/c of the 18+ thing, since I'm a 30 year old who thinks she knows everything, lol

Argdiesel - get ready to dance your a** off...Coxy is sickkkkk live...tore the roof off the church last year @ Avalon

FUK THAT I am stayin away from Crobar. The place sucks, first they raise the door prices during the night. They over crowd the place until u cant move. They charge $6 for fuckin water, WATER. And then the asshole bartenders thought it would be great to throw napkins in the air every 10 minutes. The floor was shot to shit everytime, I cleaned a spot to dance here come more napkins.

the cleaner people hate bartenders coz of the napkins shit .. hehe ..

This is Kerby AKA Siren-man... i agree with most of you... but as long as the place is not too crowded and me amd MAsk and get down and throw down who cares about the 18yos...i find that most of the people who complain are the ones looking to hookup and find out that the girl is 16 (with a dick) and say they hate 18+ parties...I remember when i was 16 and praying i don't get carded at the Tunnel, Palladium.. Etc....remember how much fun that was? I Say...Let the kids play!!!

This is Kerby AKA Siren-man... i agree with most of you... but as long as the place is not too crowded and me amd MAsk and get down and throw down who cares about the 18yos...i find that most of the people who complain are the ones looking to hookup and find out that the girl is 16 (with a dick) and say they hate 18+ parties...I remember when i was 16 and praying i don't get carded at the Tunnel, Palladium.. Etc....remember how much fun that was? I Say...Let the kids play!!!

Wow it totally must suck being an 16 year old tranny tryin to get a fake ID. Not only are you not 21, but your ID has you as a guy and your tryin to look like a chick ... man good luck chalking that one..

:bowdown: C A R L . C O X :bowdown:

Last night was just so f'n dope, im at work right now with 3 hours sleep and i musta edited this review like 3x cause im so half assed. None the less, it was pure gold! Even got a chance to see marco carola again, but this time he was on the other side of the decks. A real nice guy, brief meeting but it looked like he was watching cox, then the crowd, and then cox again. Might have been taking notes. Everyone at some point should have stopped just to appreciate the skills he was laying down. As always i cant name a damn song except I was completely blown away when he mixed in "drop it like its hot". That for sure was a WTF moment!

For all the people who thought the 18+ would have killed the night. Not for a second the whole crowd was get down like it was their birthday!! Man o' Man a St. Patty's day that wll be infamous in my books for years to come.

To everyone from the board last night, thank you for being part of such an amazing night. It was every bit much better 'cause i was with you all. Everyone was just busting out their skills on the dance floor, i swear i was going to pass out from lack of oxygen. Props to you all for showing the rest of the heads how its done!! The bass, the blends, the beats and Jessenergy the beauty. What more could a man ask for!?

....I HAD A BLAST...and I LOOOOVVVEEE CROBAR! The club itself is soooo nice! The staff was mega friendly....

UNBELIEVABLE Lighting!!! Lazers....strobes...projection screens....the whole nine...I loved it! The decorations were phenominal...MASSIVE Props everywhere...the dnacefloor is FREAKIN HUGGGGGGEEEEE!!!! it was like palladium size dancefloor...I WAS SHOCKED!

The crowd was VERY good too....everyone was dancing...its seemed like it was the ARC/Vinyl crowd....I saw soooo many people that I hadnt seen since Vinyl days... it was great!...oh and people always made room for everyone to dance, very respectful... It wasnt HOT inside at all...perfect temperature...

the side room was lots of fun too....the DJ was really good...I danced my butt off! :)

CARL COX WAS AWESOME!!!! His set totally ruled.... Loved every minute of it...he is honestly one of the greatest Techno DJs ever!

Only think that sucked is that I drank wayyyy too much and I was so sick this morning...

the drinks ARE strong @ crobar....unfortunately I was so drunk that my boyfriend told me he had to hold me up at points of the night cuz I was tipping over.... :spin: sucks....

Carl was incredible as always. Dood mixing in the humpty dance as well. Definitely wtf moments. He also played the Justin Timberlake - Senorita track that I've been looking for since last year at WMC. Songs of the night were that timberlake... Mojado - Senorita(Dimitri Andreas Mix), that humpty dance remix, Billy Jean(crowd went nuts). Night was so good.

On a side note... 2 random fucks came up askin if i needed drugs... one was an emo kid who when i told him to get out of my face was like "imm sorrrrrrry" in a scared tone... then the other clown when told to get out of my face, wanted to fight me, and told me that i disrespected him and a simple "no thanks" would have been nice. :laugh: fuckin clowns i tell you

i want the id of the track right before billy jean!

Dare I say CC talked more than DT that night?

and aside from the kids asking for drugs, half of them looked like they just stumbled in off the street and never had been to a club before.

Holidays.