Clubplanet Nightlife Community

@DEEPSPELL@ live review.

what can i say about these guys. i was at my boys house listening to the live mix as soon as the shit began.. all bombs rightaway.. i liked thats hit cause sometimes.. alot of dj's start off slow... then get better as they go on.. but these guys were good the whole time.. made me wanna go out tonight.. i was very close to doing so.. so thats all i'm going to say about that. i think we have great talent in ny its not always the headliners that can bring on their A+ game i'll be tunning in next week also =]~

one.

im really happy you all enjoyed!!!! nuttin that i love more than just dropping some beats and hearing how much people enjoyed it!!! :heart:

Cesar and I had NO IDEA what direction to take in the set since it was the first night lol.....we played friggin tribal, Funky Electro house, dark prog and i even dropped some breaks at the end (i was drunk by then and got brave lol).

hope you all tune in next week and every tuesday when your bored at home and need some EDM goodness :D