Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hahaha Monsters are a good idea, but try BooKoo, that shit will keep you up for days! ;} I think I am going to bring a carry-on full of nothing but those! ;D Honestly, as far as being up shakin my ass for 4 days straight, I think sheer willpower and a 10hr flight home <zzzzzzzzzz> is going to keep me going. Plus, with as much vibe and energy and unfuckingreal memory making potential, how could anyone sleep???

damn im turning up the cardio this week as well :bounce:

may sound and look gay but spinning class will get you some crazy stamina and if you do it 2x a week for four months with a sensible diet. you will notice some serious weight loss. i've done all i could do. time to hit the beach. at least i won't have to suck in my gut as much as i did last year. :getdown:

werd frosty! with all the dancing i plan on doing I'll probably get more excersice during wmc then my usual week. its like im getting ready for a marathon. just dont want to run out of gas when the dj drops it like its hot. bass beer boobs beach repeat.

Gotsomemoves...Sounds familiar workout/diet since New Years. I am almost burnt out of working out so much. ALMOST TIME TO PARTY!

i had enough of this dieting, i'm ready to drink,drink and drink some more....working out is a different story that i enjoy, dieting sucks....

i always get more ripped after about a day of being on vacation. dancing your ass off and barely eating def does wonders for your abs. and im def sick of dieting as well, gonna try a quick bulk and then cut again hopefully before the summer hits after i get back from miami.

It's the alcohol (diuretic) that does it plus lack of eating. Try lowering your sodium intake a few days before. Does wonders as well.