Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Mar. 10th-14th...

smx

First post (new member).

My friend is going to vegas for her stagette. March 10th-14th. What are the clubs to hit up? Maybe one night at a stripclub (male strippers of course). Looking for more of a party weekend. Early 20's and into hip hop/R & B. A stagette comes once a lifetime so trying to help her out. Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun. Thanks.

~SMX~

I never say one place is better than the other but Ra is the busiest palce in Vegas by far on thursday. If you like hip-hop this is the place to Go. Most locals really don't go to Rain much and most don't have a high opinion if they do. It's a cool tourist spot but thats it in my view.

If you want hip-hop and reggae, you will enjoy RA infinitely better than RAIN tomorrow (Thursday). And you will probably enjoy OPM better than any other club on Fri Sat and Sun. Pure and Body English are definitely the hottest clubs as well, however their music format and crowd are more of a mash-up scene - more rock and the hip-hop is all top 40 plus throw some house music in the mix.

I'm surprised by a few things.

Ra Thursdays are the longest running hip-hop night in town. What turned you off if anything?

Ice Fridays are hit-or-miss from what I hear from people. I'm surprised you went there at all unless you love electronic music.

The next time you come to town (if within the next few months) I would recommend a few changes to your schedule.

Check out Pure on Friday. I think you need to try the new hot spot out. And Friday is your best chance to catch a good party without a ridiculous line and overpacking inside.

Try OPM on Saturday. It's the busiest night of the week and there are so many hot diverse ladies in the house.

And Body English on Sunday. A lot of industry there - hot chicks. Even though I personally like OPM on Sundays because the djs open it up and provide a music product that is true to the people who come without fluffing it up after midnight.