Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Little bout me!

Hey guys... haven't gotten around to posting a little bout myself yet. I am originally from the Ukraine (moved here when I was 6) but my permanent residenceis Brooklyn. I am a Sports Management major at the Unversity of Massachusetts. Great school but not to good of a party scene, at least not what i'm used to! Been goin to clubs since i was 12 (fake ID and all!) and love meeting people! Big sports fan (esp. the Rangers!). Hope to befriend some cool people on the board... don't really like my current set of friends. Getting into a lot of fights with them and looking for a new crew. Have to get back to attempting to study now. I can't wait to get back to the City... i am so jealous of you guys!

Oh my... I think I'd cry if I ever saw a 12-year-old in Twilo or Factory. cwm13.gif What's wrong with your current crew? Anyway... nice to meet you, umass. I'm a junior at a college about 20 minutes away from you, and I agree... there's only one place to go when it comes to the club scene: NYC, baby! Keep in touch and let me know if you're ever hurting for some company during that 4-hour drive there and back... cwm32.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

girl, you better PM brandie, she also goes to UMass-Amherst! she is the shiit.. wink.gif

i am a senior at smith colege, which is right near you. western mass stinks, i am from queens, so you will find me in NyC most of the time. the raves out here are decent; a lot more candy raver than in NyC, but it's all good! the clubs, don't bother!

and umass; the party scene was pretty fun 2-3 years ago, until umass tightened it's alcohol laws and shut down the decent frat houses. the monkey bar on thursdays in amherst is not bad; cheezy music, but better than nothing.

i am submerged underneath a lot of work and i am going back and forth to nyC interviewing, but we'll definitely meet up girl!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

My current crew is just getting on my nerves... need to meet some new blood! I like new people smile.gif Smith is around the corner, i was there a few weeks back for a house party! Lots of booze. I'm not a big fan of the rave scene up here. And the candy in UMass sucks. I have to get packages sent from NY every other weekend. I have to say though, its not to much fun to take them at frat parties, too many drunk frat guys attempting to grab you. Fun fun fun!!

I heard UMASS was a party school? I used to go to Ohio State University last year for my first year. It was a huge party school. But all it was, was just big house parties with a bunch of people drinking. But...NYC and this whole tri-state area was calling me back. I could only stand mid-west people for so long. So I transferred to Rutgers. I'm definately having more fun now then I did then though. I guess it just matters on what's yours scene. I like the club scene and I like to dance. Anyways good luck at UMASS(at least you live 4 hours away, I lived 11 hours away!)

Karch

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

Archived