Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats the Craziest shit that went down in the sack?

clubhead32

4 me it was when i was boning this chica 4 like 20 minutes and right b4 i came she asked me to pull it out so she could swallow it(which was cool and made me feel like i did a good job )but the part that bugged me out was after she swallowed she tried to give me a kiss :yuck: (thats nasty 2 me at least)holla at me and let me know what u think.....

your both prudes, its my own shit, i dont give a damn bout kissin my girl if she means a lot to me, fuck that.

craziest shit that happened was i was eatin he out durin her period n magically enough, nothing came out soon as she got off my face, sploosh, talk bout close call

4 me it was when i was boning this chica 4 like 20 minutes and right b4 i came she asked me to pull it out so she could swallow it(which was cool and made me feel like i did a good job )but the part that bugged me out was after she swallowed she tried to give me a kiss :yuck: (thats nasty 2 me at least)holla at me and let me know what u think.....

If that's the craziest shit that's ever happened to you then I'll refrain from telling stories for fear of giving you a heart attack.

this girl wanted me to SHIT on her stomach......i was like on shit on you like fuck you then not call you again....but no, she wanted to cock over her and SHIT on her stomach....SO i shit on this bitch's stomach....HAHA

or something like that

what thread did you get that story from...hmmmmmm

this girl wanted me to SHIT on her stomach......i was like on shit on you like fuck you then not call you again....but no, she wanted to cock over her and SHIT on her stomach....SO i shit on this bitch's stomach....HAHA

or something like that

SOUNDS LIKE BIGGIE TO ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read this on another board that another dude posted about some other dude that he read about on another board, so this is like 4th person, but I think it will do nicely here...................

Well, I debated all day whether I should share with all of you what happened to me last night, so since I can't tell my family i'll tell my fellow juicing family my story. Ok so yesterday was my cheat day. Probably put away about 8k cals including a lot of alcohol last night. Im at the usual weekend frat parties and i've been talking to this girl for the majority of the night. She's 19, so still a little on the immature side, but im only 21 so its all good. Anyway i've talked to this girl a few times before, and to make a long story short I ended up going back with her to her dorm. About another 8shots later, we end up fooling around on her bed, didnt bang her, but did pretty much everything else. So about 10min's into her giving me head, I had to drop the fattest shit in my life. All my meals were followed by 3tsp of metamucil so I could get lots of fiber in me to combat the carbs a litte. Anyway im holdin my #2 in and finally it goes away. We both end up passing out on her bed, she's butt naked and im in my boxers. I must have passed out about 10min after she did around 3am. I wake up at about 8am to piss and I find myself covered in shit. Im thinking WTF, and what happened was I shit myself when I was sleeping. It was all over the bed, sheets,etc.... Im freakin out so I did the most horrible thing in the world. She's sleeping with her back towards me, so I take my boxers off, scoop up some shit and gently smear it on the inside of her butt, her lower back, and a little on the back of ther hammies. I get dressed and leave LOL This poor girl is gonna think she did it. I didnt know what else to do though. Anyway, im really gonna have to avoid her and I have no clue what im gonna do when I end up running into her.

I read this on another board that another dude posted about some other dude that he read about on another board, so this is like 4th person, but I think it will do nicely here...................

Well, I debated all day whether I should share with all of you what happened to me last night, so since I can't tell my family i'll tell my fellow juicing family my story. Ok so yesterday was my cheat day. Probably put away about 8k cals including a lot of alcohol last night. Im at the usual weekend frat parties and i've been talking to this girl for the majority of the night. She's 19, so still a little on the immature side, but im only 21 so its all good. Anyway i've talked to this girl a few times before, and to make a long story short I ended up going back with her to her dorm. About another 8shots later, we end up fooling around on her bed, didnt bang her, but did pretty much everything else. So about 10min's into her giving me head, I had to drop the fattest shit in my life. All my meals were followed by 3tsp of metamucil so I could get lots of fiber in me to combat the carbs a litte. Anyway im holdin my #2 in and finally it goes away. We both end up passing out on her bed, she's butt naked and im in my boxers. I must have passed out about 10min after she did around 3am. I wake up at about 8am to piss and I find myself covered in shit. Im thinking WTF, and what happened was I shit myself when I was sleeping. It was all over the bed, sheets,etc.... Im freakin out so I did the most horrible thing in the world. She's sleeping with her back towards me, so I take my boxers off, scoop up some shit and gently smear it on the inside of her butt, her lower back, and a little on the back of ther hammies. I get dressed and leave LOL This poor girl is gonna think she did it. I didnt know what else to do though. Anyway, im really gonna have to avoid her and I have no clue what im gonna do when I end up running into her.

HAHAH..that is in FHM, their "true stories" section last year i think.. :hat:

I'm not sure if this is really crazy but it's probebly the coolest thing that has ever happened to me.

This happened when me & my wife where dating.

We were out with a friend of hers and we came back to my place after a night of drinking. We were just chillin' when my girl started to get a little frisky and she started to suck my cock right there with her friend in the room.

So she is going down and she say's to her friend: "look at his cock"

Her friends then comes back with: "No...cuz if I do I will want to suck it too"

So my girl then say's: "OK..come on!"

needless to say that turned out to be one of the best nights of my life.