Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats the Craziest shit that went down in the sack?

clubhead32

oh god....please....this guy totally let me down...all I wanted was a cute repair man to look at and flirt with BUT NOOOO...they had to send fuckin ZZ-Top to my house....WTF????

LMAO I thought younger women loved older men! Anyway the company I work for made an ass load of money last summer, so they decide that theyd take all of their employees on a 6 day cruise to Amatlion Mexico. Well anyway I was in the bar (on the boat of course) and this couple approached me, asking if I was Alonzo! I replied back "no" the girl seemed really disappointed. Anyway the guy replied, Alonzo was supposed to meet me on this cruise, so I asked what was so important, well he said he was supposed do some work for me. I was like oh, well Im sorry and good luck, becuase he looked really bummed out. They left and an hour had past when this same guy came back and asked if I was interested in seducing his wife. I right away felt offended and figured that he was looking to fight with me being that hed come right out and ask me this but instead I just said that I thought she was very beautiful but there are alot of other girls on the ship so I dont need her. He said no no you dont understand, me and lisa our swingers and we were supposed to meet alonzo here! I was shocked as hell, this guy was practically telling me to f*** his beautiful young boo. Drunk I was like Im game, so we went back to their room drunk out of my mind. And he watched me and her fool around a bit I enjoyed myself but couldnt stand him being there (felt really akward) but I figured what the hell and kept busy. After we were finished and I blew my Lo**, he stands up and says this is where I come in! So he goes over gets his down down between her legs and starts sucking all of my wad out of her pussy! I never seen nor heard of anything so riddiculous, but on the upside I did get to f**k her in the ass, so I guess it was good and worth it but Im still not to keen with him sucking my juice outta her snatch though!

that's hot....you shoulda got some video....that would rock

Oh, believe me I have some video and lots of pictures of the wife, she can be a very naughty girl :)

Not of that particular night cuz I don't video or take pics of other people unless they want to. Especialy in that situation.

My Avatar is the wife BTW :)