Clubplanet Nightlife Community

heat games

diegonyc

best record in the east and i swear, i guess it shouldn't surprise me but why are the stands empty for most of the game when the heat play at home??

i guess the same reason why people leave pro player in the 3rd quarter for the fins' games.

miami fans are :ghey:

every game is a sellout. the majority of the ppl don't get to their seats till the end of the 1st if not the 2nd period. 7pm is an early start for some during the week. i would like to see how many empty seats there are on the weekend.

or when they play the lakers next thursday.

every game is a sellout. the majority of the ppl don't get to their seats till the end of the 1st if not the 2nd period. 7pm is an early start for some during the week. i would like to see how many empty seats there are on the weekend.

or when they play the lakers next thursday.

didnt the play san antonio a few weekends ago? again, the place was empty.. wait my bad, it was an early game. god forbid u have the miami fans wake up before noon. oh no....

bro, what were you watching...the shootaround?
stands didn't get filled until halfway thru the 2nd qtr.

niggas dont play that shit anywhere else. watch some college basketball... u'll see what im talking about. true fan support.

I went to the game last night vs. Timberwolves.....

Awesome! It was pretty exicting for most of the game, going back and forth, until the end when the game was out of reach :) When the refs gave Stand Van Gundy a technical foul early in the game, it was hilarious to see Shaq talking to the ref, he coulda squashed him like a bug! It was pretty much filled up for the most part also. Few empty seats here and there. Randy Moss was in the house, and some dorky kid couldn't make a lay-up under the basket during one of those time out contests they have :laugh2:

best record in the east and i swear, i guess it shouldn't surprise me but why are the stands empty for most of the game when the heat play at home??

i guess the same reason why people leave pro player in the 3rd quarter for the fins' games.

miami fans are :ghey:

I was under the impression that it was hard to get tickets. Are you saying they don't show up til the end, or that they don't sell that many tix? I'd really like to see a game.

seats are empty for the first part of the game...miami has a problem called traffic!

traffic?

lol

nyc has worse traffic and u see the garden packed from the get go.

yo enough excuses. miami fans are amongst the worst out there.