Clubplanet Nightlife Community

@!~DJ VIBE reView~!@

It was inssane the tracks he was dropping were right on point fucking even got to meet him and took pics with him,i have to put the pic up real soon maybe tonight,but what a good night i had went also the first dj david moraes i think it was tore thats hit up from the beggining Hot hot hot.who ever missed this one

i feel bad for. hopefully you guys will have fun going to the DT birthday party.=]

i sure as hell will not be attending this one back hurts too much from the dancing haha.peace out to my peeps thats howed up ,Danny,Dai,Drew who i hadnt seen in a minute and ofcourse the lovely anastacia MmM Mm Mmm.=]~

Great night over all

here's some pics of me, danny,Dai and ofcourse Vibe =]

97364755307_0_ALB.jpg

the second pic

10728755307_0_ALB.jpg

yeah the vibe was crazy even they kept second floor closed, u could easily move throughout the dancefloor and the beats were just reapping the place apart keeping that energy lvl high above normal...it was so much different from other Friday nights at Spirit or he just knew how to exploit the new sound system :)

when hes on hes one of the 5 or so best djs in ther world.

it was a mistake to book him the night before DT at crobar

i hope vibe comes back soon with a better scheduled date,.

you got that right. I was so tired at DT last night I could barely even move cause of VIBE!

Oh plus crobar was way packed

yeah always nice when ppl r there not to show off with their armani shirts, muscles etc. but to just have a nice time..nobody was standing at least not for long :P

hope the same vibe for cox, cuz reg folks got jobs the next day :bounce: