Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beautiful Pics at OPM

djmasterweb

For anyone who doubted that OPM now attracts some very good looking diverse people, definitely take a look at last night's NapkinNight pics...

http://vegas.napkinnights.com/pics/view_album.php?id=1379

You'll notice some real hotties despite a god awful pic of my 14 chins.

Tonight, Saturday will be COMPLETELY INSANE and I guarantee that OPM will turn away thousands of people due to capacity. In addition to the usual craziness, LOTS of people are coming to the club after the Alicia Keys concert at the Joint.

Please arrive before 11pm if possible -- and all tables are sold out to reserved bottle customers including 30 NY Giants, 2 title boxers, some NBA players and a whole bunch of Ballas. One thing I have noticed is that OPM is now bringing some big celebs and real high rollers, not just "BALLAS ON A BUDGET" as we called it here before hahaha.

-DJ MasterWeb

That's awesome -- and Sunday was a wierd night at the club -- VERY late crowd. The other nights (Friday and Saturday) were ridiculously packed after midnight as usual. Also, I noticed you posted at Napkin Nights. I'm sorry if people were obnoxious in response to your request for help. There seems to be a higher than mighty attitude among some of the people who post on that site and I'm happy you didn't take it personally. You seem like a class act and I hope you come back to Vegas sometime soon.