Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wanna thank New Jersey for ruining DT's BDAY

I just don't get it....people live in Jersey...they grow up in Jersey and they say it sucks...i'm confused....we have great restaurants, nice beaches, better clubs than most of the country,....ect, ect, ect...would you rather live in Montana...then what would you think.....give me a break and quit whining already...we live in one of the best states in the country...stick up for your state.

there are no good restaurants in Jersey except for the Cheesecake Factory in the Woodbridge mall lol

there's been a lot posts lately with people even from nj ripping on there own state...get some balls and stick up for yourself...you know who you are...

That's because we're the ones w/the most right to be able to rip our state!

:gang:

we have better clubs than most of the country,....

ok pal ur really pushing it with that one

It's not pushing it....go to some of the mid west states and find clubs like we have here....I'm not comparing Jersey to some of the top cities in the world....like NYC, Miami, Chicago, ect.....use some common sense...

LOL this board is too funny. People are actually fighting over who is better NY or NJ LOL. This is some next level shit, come on we all know Jersey is a SWAMP, with little swamp creatures they call people.
SWAMP? Maybe if you got to the top of the Garbage dump they call Staten Island (and yes it was literally a garbage dump) and look over the wetlands you would see just how Green this state is. Manhattan is a great place - But remember you people from SI and LI are just as much outsiders to Manhattan as the people in Jersey the only difference is Bergen county has mo Money :) Look it up

Yeah thats great! It's a shame I aint from SI or LI! NEWSFLASH I think everyone alive knows SI was built on a dump, but does everyone know that a majority of the world's eggplant comes from NJ, because eggplant grows in damp soil such as a SWAMP. Personally I dont think anyone cares if Bergen county has more money either, Bergen county never did anything for me!

Yeah thats great! It's a shame I aint from SI or LI! NEWSFLASH I think everyone alive knows SI was built on a dump, but does everyone know that a majority of the world's eggplant comes from NJ, because eggplant grows in damp soil such as a SWAMP. Personally I dont think anyone cares if Bergen county has more money either, Bergen county never did anything for me!
People Care.... You care .... I know you do - My point is - No swamp here :) and Damp soil is a far cry from a swamp. Stop sweatin NJ - THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT NY is Manhattan -- otherwise its a huge dump.Half of Manhattan is a dump too but its shinning points are worth having it around.

SWAMP? Maybe if you got to the top of the Garbage dump they call Staten Island (and yes it was literally a garbage dump)
I think everyone alive knows SI was built on a dump,

Staten Island wasn't built on a dump, the Fresh Kills Landfil was built on Staten Island, and only takes up about 1/6 of it. And when I go over the Goethels Bridge, NJ smells even worse.

I know a few girls from Jersey and they're cool, but every one of those guidos is a herb. bottom line.

People Care.... You care .... I know you do - My point is - No swamp here :) and Damp soil is a far cry from a swamp. Stop sweatin NJ - THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT NY is Manhattan -- otherwise its a huge dump.Half of Manhattan is a dump too but its shinning points are worth having it around.

:argue2:

Staten Island wasn't built on a dump, the Fresh Kills Landfil was built on Staten Island, and only takes up about 1/6 of it. And when I go over the Goethels Bridge, NJ smells even worse.

I know a few girls from Jersey and they're cool, but every one of those guidos is a herb. bottom line.

You are correct...

Staten Island was there...and they turned it into a dump...threw trash in the dump...developers came in and decided the real estate was too valuable...so they built houses and then they threw trash in the houses. :rofl: JK

are you fucking retarded.......ONLY 1/6........your saying that like as if its not that much.........and whatever you smell coming over the goethals bridge into NJ is the wind blown in from SI

I love how an incident outside of Crobar can cause such a comotion...IF YOU SI/LI/BRLYN FUCKERS HATE NJ, THEN STAY THE FUCK OUTTA JOEYS, DJAIS, DEKO, AND TEMPTS :)

and for all you idiots that dont appreciate NJ, then spend a weekend in Arkansas like I had to...where the only 'guidos' are fags...I mean homosexuals...then you will NEVER complain again, since all the straight men are dirty smelly toothless Ashton Kutcher look alikes with 4 kids, and the hottest restuarant in town has a torn up linoleum floor and red checkered picnic tablecloths....U WOULD KISS THE GROUND AS SOON AS U LAND IN NEWARK

ps California is gorgous

These threads are funny... And it seems to stir up a ton of shit everytime it is thrown out.

Someone from NJ goes to the NY board and tosses shit. Someone from the NY board goes to the NJ board and tosses shit... And you all entertain each other.

Certainly makes for fun reading.

I love how an incident outside of Crobar can cause such a comotion...IF YOU SI/LI/BRLYN FUCKERS HATE NJ, THEN STAY THE FUCK OUTTA JOEYS, DJAIS, DEKO, AND TEMPTS :)

and for all you idiots that dont appreciate NJ, then spend a weekend in Arkansas like I had to...where the only 'guidos' are fags...I mean homosexuals...then you will NEVER complain again, since all the straight men are dirty smelly toothless Ashton Kutcher look alikes with 4 kids, and the hottest restuarant in town has a torn up linoleum floor and red checkered picnic tablecloths....U WOULD KISS THE GROUND AS SOON AS U LAND IN NEWARK

ps California is gorgous

Whats funny is How many fights SI people cause at clubs like Djais and Deko. I am From Staten Islend BRO - Or I am From Brooklyn Bro - Do we ever Cry? You ruind The Djs Bday WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA are you kidding me. :ghey:

Hey, Whats the difference between Jersey girls and trash? Trash gets picked up!

Did anyone hear that new Jersey Girl song on the radio, pretty funny stuff, pretty true also.

Look at this 5 posts and you are already pretty witty, you must be practicing on your Apple 2 E that the amazing NY school system supplies you with. How old is that Joke ???? Jersey Girls = Trash - I get it LOL funny maybe we should send them to the 1/6 of staten Island thats a dump. But its only 1/6 right? thats not alot :vomit2:

Look at this 5 posts and you are already pretty witty, you must be practicing on your Apple 2 E that the amazing NY school system supplies you with. How old is that Joke ???? Jersey Girls = Trash - I get it LOL funny maybe we should send them to the 1/6 of staten Island thats a dump. But its only 1/6 right? thats not alot :vomit2:

:lol3: If she hates NJ so much, why is she on the Jersey Board anyway? With that said...with all these posts, maybe she'll make "Club Planet" thread whore by the end of the week. Just kidding. I love S.I. and all it's wonderful aromas.

:lol3: If she hates NJ so much, why is she on the Jersey Board anyway? With that said...with all these posts, maybe she'll make "Club Planet" thread whore by the end of the week. Just kidding. I love S.I. and all it's wonderful aromas.
Uhmmmmm I think She is a He prittygrl but we get your point :hat:

Actually I am a HE born and raised in BROOKLYN not STATEN ISLAND. No board of Ed computer or anything like that, I work. I was on the Jersey board cause I am going to AC this weekend and wanted to see where I should hit up.

Oh damn NOOTSY is making fun of my joke. Im offended, a 31 year old telling me that my joke is old LMAO. Just Kidding.