Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls and sex and booty calls

imo :

girls who usually give up sex usually want more then that. girls like closure, and security...

girls and bootycalls are always a mess...

UNLESS if you pay for sex

how can you comment on something you know nothing about nor do~!? more importantly what makes you think you know what girls want~!?

but dating is paying for sex, and that negates your argument right there...

imo :

girls who usually give up sex usually want more then that. girls like closure, and security...

Well my roomate just hooked up with a married woman from Chicago. And she called him a "Super Stud".

nonetheless, she would like to see him again for booty calls, and that's it (for now, at least).

So no, girls who want sex and give it up usually DON'T want something more. That's my 2 cents...

I Agree that they are ALMOST always a mess though !

So no, girls who want sex and give it up usually DON'T want something more.

you cant paint every girl with the same brush... booty calls and what ppl want are two different things, there also the fact that some might be settling for this for the time being, then theres the busy types who dont have time for relationships who use these just to have sex, then theres the ones who are calculating and shrewd who use these as a stepping stone towards a relationship, etc. theres many different variables and with out knowing the individual its too general and broadly based to give one answer to describe them all...

you cant paint every girl with the same brush... booty calls and what ppl want are two different things, there also the fact that some might be settling for this for the time being, then theres the busy types who dont have time for relationships who use these just to have sex, then theres the ones who are calculating and shrewd who use these as a stepping stone towards a relationship, etc. theres many different variables and with out knowing the individual its too general and broadly based to give one answer to describe them all...

lol.. tru tru ...

how can you comment on something you know nothing about nor do~!? more importantly what makes you think you know what girls want~!?

ok.. whatevers

more importantly... i would like girls to reply and not men....

ok.. whatevers more importantly... i would like girls to reply and not men....

why are you being so dismissive, and what is there to comment on, you made a general/opinionated statement. are you asking if ppl agree or disagree or true or false what you didnt even ask anything look:

imo :

it wasnt a question nor an answer.. but you commented on it...

no i asked you a question reffering to the thread.. which you still havent answered, and then you dismissed my response and said you want ladies to comment...

i think that about sums up my feelings on that..