Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls and sex and booty calls

you cant paint every girl with the same brush... booty calls and what ppl want are two different things, there also the fact that some might be settling for this for the time being, then theres the busy types who dont have time for relationships who use these just to have sex, then theres the ones who are calculating and shrewd who use these as a stepping stone towards a relationship, etc. theres many different variables and with out knowing the individual its too general and broadly based to give one answer to describe them all...

you can't paint me with that brush.....everyone has a different story. i'm married to my booty call in high school and 14 years later.... still going stiff and strong. what sums it up is .......... took us 2 months to sleep with each other...became confidants and then lovers for life....booty calls??? still have them ;)

you can't paint me with that brush.....everyone has a different story. i'm married to my booty call in high school and 14 years later.... still going stiff and strong. what sums it up is .......... took us 2 months to sleep with each other...became confidants and then lovers for life....booty calls??? still have them ;)

what~!? :confused:

imo :

girls who usually give up sex usually want more then that. girls like closure, and security...

girls and bootycalls are always a mess...

UNLESS if you pay for sex

guys and bootycalls are a mess too.....I've tried to have fuck freinds but they end up turning psycho stalker on me..WTF???

guys and bootycalls are a mess too.....I've tried to have fuck freinds but they end up turning psycho stalker on me..WTF???

alot of guys become jealous or territorial... cant handle sharing a woman, or some fall of the deep end and let emotions cloud their judgements and impede their ability to use common sense... it goes both ways, booty calls arent for ppl who wear their heart on their sleaves or are very clingy... you need thick skinned individuals who know their boundaries and know how to fuck. thats it.

alot of guys become jealous or territorial... cant handle sharing a woman, or some fall of the deep end and let emotions cloud their judgements and impede their ability to use common sense... it goes both ways, booty calls arent for ppl who wear their heart on their sleaves or are very clingy... you need thick skinned individuals who know their boundaries and know how to fuck. thats it.

Why can't I find any.....I can handle it....wtf?

that may be the problem there, do you have a hot bod~!? usually ugly chicks are blessed with hot bods or massive titties. its GOD's way of saying sorry...

I've been blessed all around...cute face....nice rack...nice ass...and I love to fuck..soooooo....wtf?

I usually end up with guys with MAJOR drug problems...that could be it. I like TROUBLE!!!

where do you find them or where do they pick you up~!? because if youre fishing for trout but youre in the sea youre not going to get what youre looking for... dig it. so what im saying is the place youre looking is a crucial ingredient to finding what you want...

where do you find them or where do they pick you up~!? because if youre fishing for trout but youre in the sea youre not going to get what youre looking for... dig it. so what im saying is the place youre looking is a crucial ingredient to finding what you want...

true....but even when I find the good ones, I can't handle it. I don't like nice guys...I like guys with an edge to them...But yes, I dig

I'm not fishin anymore until I get some new bait..lol....and a new place to fish...lol

true....but even when I find the good ones, I can't handle it. I don't like nice guys...I like guys with an edge to them...But yes, I dig

I'm not fishin anymore until I get some new bait..lol....and a new place to fish...lol

you so remind me of my bestfriend. she needs to be behave lol attracted to the wild ones and the good guy comes along and she has no idea what to do with them. it's all about karma. what goes around comes around. sometimes the good ones are the tigers in bed and the ones who are hot headed in the end

you so remind me of my bestfriend. she needs to be behave lol attracted to the wild ones and the good guy comes along and she has no idea what to do with them. it's all about karma. what goes around comes around. sometimes the good ones are the tigers in bed and the ones who are hot headed in the end

true...but as my attitude changes, I have found that the guys are still edgy...but there very good to me...so yes, it is karma fo sho! thanks lady!

• 10 months later...

well said.