Clubplanet Nightlife Community

refunds on Danny's tickets

lol...yeah, they're doing it for our well-being not to make even more money out of us...lol

please! it's a known and shady tactic of clubs to do that. it's just really tired and i think they loose all credibility afterwards coming here and say "we're really about our customers"...they have nerve to make statement like this, overcharge us but don't insult our intelligence at least.

Where did I say it was for our well being??

What they should done was kick everyone off the line and tell them to come back at 6 or 7 when there might be more space...

analouge will always be the best, but containing the bass is a great point brought up in that thread.

Its a catch-22 that will plauge NYC clubs for a long time

Check out Movida...

It's a new lounge / club with a complete analog system done by Shorty (the guy who did Stereo in Montreal). The room is completely soundproof so you can get the full effect without any complaints by the neighbors. The only thing is I haven't heard anything going on there musically that would intrest me at the moment...

Check out Movida...

It's a new lounge / club with a complete analog system done by Shorty (the guy who did Stereo in Montreal). The room is completely soundproof so you can get the full effect without any complaints by the neighbors. The only thing is I haven't heard anything going on there musically that would intrest me at the moment...

Where is it?

Not sure of the exact location. It's downtown on 7th Avenue...

Edit: The address is 28 7th Avenue South...

Also it's not scheduled to open for another month or two... That would explain why I haven't heard anything interesting there yet... :funny:

exciting news!

I would love to be able to hear a good sound system in this city again...my fav used to be twilo and vinyl (vinyl, not arc) ; then there was nothing around except for the shelter one (old twilo tweeked) but I'm not really a Shelter-head...

So now with spirit getting a good system back in, and hopefully this one, that would be 3 good sound systems in the city....good sign of things to come I hope.