Clubplanet Nightlife Community

allergy season in l.a.

weyes

my nose is runny, my head is stuffy, and my throat is getting irritated, and the bloody noses are - well - inconvenient :worry: . i've been getting wicked bloody noses, and those keep me away from other people at work (though i guess that's kind of a plus...). is this the worst in orange county, or are you angelenos getting hit with this crap, too?

my nose is runny, my head is stuffy, and my throat is getting irritated, and the bloody noses are - well - inconvenient :worry: . i've been getting wicked bloody noses, and those keep me away from other people at work (though i guess that's kind of a plus...). is this the worst in orange county, or are you angelenos getting hit with this crap, too?

ALLEGRA works for me! Your doctor will need to prescribe it. I take 1 pill for 3 days and I'm good for a while.

What works for me might, not work for you though but it's worth a try.

Hope you feel better.

ALLEGRA works for me! Your doctor will need to prescribe it. I take 1 pill for 3 days and I'm good for a while.

What works for me might, not work for you though but it's worth a try.

Hope you feel better.

thanks, mekanic! funny you should mention it; i got some allegra, and it does work for me. did you mean that 1 pill lasts for 3 days for you???

I just spent 600 on my doctor's bills from this season of having bronchitis to pneaumonia to allergies to now permanent asthma .. all due to the rain and dthe old mold spores .... boooooooooooo...
wow - sorry to hear that, shorty :( . and i thought l.a. was a good place for people with breathing problems to be --- no?