Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JONATHAN PETERS THE S&M PARTY AT THE ROXY

roxy-0422.jpg

Click below for the animated invite.

http://www.clubplanet.com/mailer/2005/04/roxy-0422/index2.html

JONATHAN PETERS MAKES HIS DEBUT AT THE ROXY ON FRIDAY APRIL 22ND, 2005 WITH "VOYEUR" THE S&M PARTY CREATED BY RAFI MERCADO

THIS HISTORIC NIGHT MARKS THE DEBUT OF A NEW BEGINNING IN DEEPER AND HARDER MASTER JONATHAN PETERS CAREER. "THE REBIRTH" A SERIES OF EVENTS IN DIFFERENT VENUES, DIFFERENT CITIES. JP IS BACK IN CONTROL WITH A VENGENCE.

LIBERATING FROM EARLIER RESTRICTIONS. RAFI MERCADO WILL DIRECT THIS THEMATIC EVENT TO FULL POWER LIKE THE HISTORIC DAYS. FROM

EXTRAVAGANT DECOR TO ECCENTRIC S&M INSTALLATIONS, TO UNIQUE MOMENTOS TO HIS OUTRAGEOUS H.O.M.E. STAGE PERFORMANCES. ROXY WILL BE TRANSFORMED INTO A FANTASY THAT WILL STIR MENTAL IMAGE

PICTURES OF CLASSIC EVENTS FROM DAYS GONE BY.

UNLOCK YOUR SENSES AND JOIN US WITH YOUR MOST REVEALING LEATHER

ATTIRE FOR A VERY LONG FULLFILLING JONATHAN PETERS EXPERIENCE..

THIS 16 HOUR JP MARATHON BEGINS AT 11PM AND ENDS AT 3PM SATURDAY. THE PHAZON SOUND WILL BE INCREASED REACHING LEVELS

OF ENERGY UNMATCHED BY ANYONE.

DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE LEGENDARY NIGHTS AND EVENTS ON WEST 46TH STREET. IF YOU DO, THEN ASK YOURSELF...ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IN THE HISTORY OF THE NEW YORK UNDERGROUND...IF YOU ARE...

THEN DON'T MISS THIS EVENT..

THIS IS AN 18 AND OVER EVENT.

FOR ADVANCE TICKETS GO TO:

http://www.wantickets.com/?req=event&e_id=11974&ref=cp

JONATHAN PETERS MAKES HIS DEBUT AT THE ROXY ON FRIDAY APRIL 22ND, 2005 WITH "VOYEUR" THE S&M PARTY CREATED BY RAFI MERCADO

THIS HISTORIC NIGHT MARKS THE DEBUT OF A NEW BEGINNING IN DEEPER AND HARDER MASTER JONATHAN PETERS CAREER. "THE REBIRTH" A SERIES OF EVENTS IN DIFFERENT VENUES, DIFFERENT CITIES. JP IS BACK IN CONTROL WITH A VENGENCE.

LIBERATING FROM EARLIER RESTRICTIONS. RAFI MERCADO WILL DIRECT THIS THEMATIC EVENT TO FULL POWER LIKE THE HISTORIC DAYS. FROM

EXTRAVAGANT DECOR TO ECCENTRIC S&M INSTALLATIONS, TO UNIQUE MOMENTOS TO HIS OUTRAGEOUS H.O.M.E. STAGE PERFORMANCES. ROXY WILL BE TRANSFORMED INTO A FANTASY THAT WILL STIR MENTAL IMAGE

PICTURES OF CLASSIC EVENTS FROM DAYS GONE BY.

UNLOCK YOUR SENSES AND JOIN US WITH YOUR MOST REVEALING LEATHER

ATTIRE FOR A VERY LONG FULLFILLING JONATHAN PETERS EXPERIENCE..

THIS 16 HOUR JP MARATHON BEGINS AT 11PM AND ENDS AT 3PM SATURDAY. THE PHAZON SOUND WILL BE INCREASED REACHING LEVELS

OF ENERGY UNMATCHED BY ANYONE.

DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE LEGENDARY NIGHTS AND EVENTS ON WEST 46TH STREET. IF YOU DO, THEN ASK YOURSELF...ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IN THE HISTORY OF THE NEW YORK UNDERGROUND...IF YOU ARE...

THEN DON'T MISS THIS EVENT..

THIS IS AN 18 AND OVER EVENT. FOR ADVANCE TICKETS GO TO: http:// http://www.wantickets.com/?req=event&e_id=11974

why is this event 18.. booooo im not going

im excited that JP is back. but i really dont know how i feel about this. it being a Friday party means that once avalon's party ends, all them sloppy smelly avalon people are gonna go to roxy stinking the place up dancing with 15 year old girl. plus i dont think roxy is big enough to hold the amount of people who might show up for a JP theme party. but i haven't had my JP fix in a while so i will probably go. personally i luv JP and his music but i feel he needs more time off to get his shit together. saw him @ crobar for Carl cox standing by the bar. he's a cool guy and we bullshitted for a while, but the man did look like shit. dont worry we still luv u jonny

honestly 18 + or 21 +! who cares, just go and enjoy yourself! r u trying to tell me that a 25 cant be a fucking dick! come on ppl! i dont give a shit whos there just me my peeps and the music! should be a good night! peace!

denitily. its all about havin a good time with sick beats and great friends. i know me and my crew will be there rippin it up with some SF rats.

Z

Im over 21 but its about time somebody wanted to start educating the next wave of club people.. there is no real rave culture anymore so noone is hearing dance music till they are to old to learn about it and too overinfluenced by hip hop.. Its important to make sure these young kids know that ktu isn't the only dance music out there.. if they do it right they will be real selective on the 18 plus and just use it for fill and let all the young girls in but be real strict about the IDs they use for 18+ so you don't end up with 16 year olds in there

and how late can 18 year olds really stay out anyway...

how late did you stay out when you were 18! i know it was much easier back then, then it is now for me and i just turned 25.! i guess we will all have to see. well the ppl that care will have to see! i could care less! peace!

saw him @ crobar for Carl cox standing by the bar. he's a cool guy and we bullshitted for a while, but the man did look like shit. dont worry we still luv u jonny

Did you tell him that he is the subject of your term paper? Are you gonna quote him in your paper? Did you take any sick pics like Fabio C? He told my friend he was 'gorgeous'..did he tell yout that you're gorgeous as well?