Clubplanet Nightlife Community

INFUSION (live) : Top 10 reasons you must see them!

They come from a land down under and it’s about high time you checked out INFUSION! In its annual Rock & Roll Yearbook issue, Rolling Stone Australia included Infusion’s major label debut Six Feet Above Yesterday among its Best 50 Albums of 2004. Their ARIA award winning hit single ‘Girls Can Be Cruel’ was just featured on FOX’s popular teen drama The OC – a show known for breaking new bands and they are featured in URB Magazine’s upcoming NEXT 100 artists to watch issue - set to hit streets during Winter Music Conference 2005.

For the uninitiated, Infusion’s electronic landscape sounds incredibly at home when played alongside the music of Hybrid, New Order and David Bowie. Indeed, it’s electro, it’s rock. It very much represents the here and now. –Michael Paoletta, BILLBOARD

Top 10 Reasons to See Infusion (Live)

1. "Australia's best live act" -Sydney Herald

2. “Like nothing else in dance music at the moment†-M8

3. "Rock music attitude" -Pete Tong, MixMag

4. The next big thing in dance music†–CMJ

5. “Imagine New Order on holiday with the Chemical Brothers.†- Boston Metro

6. “one of the most celebrated live electronic acts in the world.†-Remix

7. “Next 100†artists to watch –URB (WMC 2005)

8. “Performances that explode with energy, the band is rewriting public perception of how dance music can translate to a live format.†–Weekly Dig

9. “Underworld to the tenth power†–Raves.com

10. “Infusion redefines dance music. No vinyl twiddling impresarios, Infusion gives a real-time, real-life bona fide band-type performance.†- Boston Herald

The newly revived Deconstruction SONY / BMG label in the UK is resurfacing with the first single 'Girls Can Be Cruel' on April 11th. It is in essence a re-release of their big club hit from last year with new remixes by King Unique, Dylan Rhymes, and Alex Dolby making the rounds on the dancefloor.

Across the pond, INFUSION have been signed to Anglo Management (Fatboy Slim, Stereo MCs) for European management. INFUSION are Jamie Stevens, Frank Xavier & Manuel Sharrad.

WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE 2005

Tuesday, March 22 @ SPIN

INFUSION (live) - Set time 12:00am

with Hernan Cattaneo, Bill Patrick

Presented by ResidentAdvisor.net

@ SPIN (1439 Washington Avenue)

Advance tickets available here!

(Free with Club Space 5 day pass)

Wednesday, March 23 @ crobar Miami

INFUSION (live) - Set time 11:45pm

With Junkie XL, DJ Rap, Gabriel & Dresden & Desyn Masiello

@ CROBAR (1445 Washington Ave)

www.crobar.com

Advance tickets available here!

Saturday, March 26th @ Ultra Music Festival

INFUSION (live) – set time TBA

Ultra Music Festival

@ Bayfront, Downtown Miami

www.ultramusicfestival.us

INFUSION_2005_400.gif

www.infusion.net.au

www.plexipr.com

They fucking rock!!! Saw them in Copenhagen in December '04! Loved every second of their set!

I don't have plans to go see them at Spin or/and Crobar but I will NOT miss them at the Ultra festival!

I was wondering ... when entering Ultra Festival on the 26th, will there be timelines so I can see when the djs/liveacts are going to play? I'd hate myself if I missed Infusion, Sander Kleinenberg and others ...

YES, there will be printed schedules and a map of the festival with all the stages & tents - make sure you ask for when when you come in. Last year they ran out towards the end!

See you at INFUSION!

I was wondering ... when entering Ultra Festival on the 26th, will there be timelines so I can see when the djs/liveacts are going to play? I'd hate myself if I missed Infusion, Sander Kleinenberg and others ...

Where do you think they will have the best performance Crobar or Spin?

sot... Spin for sure. So many better things to see Wednesday, and the settimes for Spin looks the shizzle...

10:00 – 12:00 Bill Patrick

12:00 – 01:30 Infusion LIVE

01:30 – close Hernan Cattaneo

I will be :bounce:'ing