Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The BASH Hip Hop Thread.....

Hip Hop makes me sick more than ever lately. The music is such crap and appeals to the lowest of the low denominator. Most hip hop djs play the same old tracks ie. Lean Back, Biggie, Little John, and other shit I can't ID but its the same shit.

We can all thank God that this Fad of shit music is on its way out. The only thing that can save hip hop is if 50 Cent takes a Tupac/Biggie silver bullet for the team.

Next time you at a club and some cheeseball 21 year old girl is trying to dance (as if it takes talent to dance to hip hop) pull her aside, tell her shes not black and dump a drink on her head.

:vomit2:

Heckle Hip Hop djs, tell promoters hip hop sucks..... and stop supporting parties that try to mix house and hip hop.

Im done... feel free to add

Don't worry old freind...this hip hop trend will pass very soon!

and chek me out on level 7 this week...WMC warm up mix w/ urs truely!!!

Mendez

Hip Hop makes me sick more than ever lately. The music is such crap and appeals to the lowest of the low denominator. Most hip hop djs play the same old tracks ie. Lean Back, Biggie, Little John, and other shit I can't ID but its the same shit.

We can all thank God that this Fad of shit music is on its way out. The only thing that can save hip hop is if 50 Cent takes a Tupac/Biggie silver bullet for the team.

Next time you at a club and some cheeseball 21 year old girl is trying to dance (as if it takes talent to dance to hip hop) pull her aside, tell her shes not black and dump a drink on her head.

Heckle Hip Hop djs, tell promoters hip hop sucks..... and stop supporting parties that try to mix house and hip hop.

Im done... feel free to add

that is funny as hell cause I can picture little petite white chicks tryin to do that booty-shake........makes me fuckin laugh!!!!!

this move should not be done by a white girl.........its embarassing

that is funny as hell cause I can picture little petite white chicks tryin to do that booty-shake........makes me fuckin laugh!!!!!

this move should not be done by a white girl.........its embarassing

I couldn't of said it any better myself.... like my new signature stiff?

The only thing that can save hip hop is if 50 Cent takes a Tupac/Biggie silver bullet for the team.

Hasn't he already been shot like 7 times or something?

The major thing that amazes me about hip-hop, is the majority of the artists are criminals....its always someone got shot, someone's on drugs, who got a DWI....

Hasn't he already been shot like 7 times or something?

The major thing that amazes me about hip-hop, is the majority of the artists are criminals....its always someone got shot, someone's on drugs, who got a DWI....

I don't care about the artists. They can shoot each other, go to jail, it doesn't matter to me. For every artist that goes away there are 10 more that can easily take his place. And you don't think any of these house DJ's/producers aren't on drugs? The house music scene has always been synonymous with drugs.

Hip-Hop is easier to dance to. You can lean against the bar or a wall and still enjoy it. And you can hold a conversation. I don't understand how you can meet people/hang out with your friends with house music blasting in your ears? How do you enjoy dancing with people when all you're doing is hopping around? Maybe it's corny, but I like the house songs that make it to KTU, and that's really about it. The hard shit really gets to me. I went to Crobar once, and after 20 min. i had a headache and had to leave. The same thing with the downstairs at Spirit.

I don't care about the artists. They can shoot each other, go to jail, it doesn't matter to me. For every artist that goes away there are 10 more that can easily take his place. And you don't think any of these house DJ's/producers aren't on drugs? The house music scene has always been synonymous with drugs.

Hip-Hop is easier to dance to. You can lean against the bar or a wall and still enjoy it. And you can hold a conversation. I don't understand how you can meet people/hang out with your friends with house music blasting in your ears? How do you enjoy dancing with people when all you're doing is hopping around? Maybe it's corny, but I like the house songs that make it to KTU, and that's really about it. The hard shit really gets to me. I went to Crobar once, and after 20 min. i had a headache and had to leave. The same thing with the downstairs at Spirit.

Then why the F would you post on a club message board?

Hip Hop is easier to dance to.... if you can't dance. Anyone can make like thug and bounce. Glad you like KTU.... the Beat of NY.... Other than Level 7 KTU is cheese city.

If hip hop sucks so much, why the fuck was Xs packing in the most people this past summer?

Yea, when I go to a house club I want to hear that glowstick music and all, but I still can't deny that hip hop sells more.

Hip hop has exploded, no, there isn't anybody out there like Pac and Biggie, but there is alot more rappers and styles then there was back then.

I loved those guys back in the day with the Wu tan clan, but people need to get over those so called dead guys dicks already.

I like Jay Z alot and of course I'm a big fan of 50 cent and the GGGGGGGGGGGGG-UNIT.

Holla

I take u to the candy shop, what, what.

fuck jadicas, but can't deny lyricaley he's is a genius.

Fuck Ja rue, he looks like a kangaroo

Fuck Fat Joe ,he's horrible

I'll even listen to a little beyonce once in awhile

"I'm a solider"

can't forget Ludacris.

I'm out on that note

I couldn't of said it any better myself.... like my new signature stiff?

excellent!!!! Can't wait..............

I'm waiting for one day to be in a club and hear the Vader breathing in the back round........sound goes off, music goes off and then you hear "Lord Vader, RISE..........into some sick beat.................

You okay I'm ghey so what!!!!!!

I'm waiting for one day to be in a club and hear the Vader breathing in the back round........sound goes off, music goes off and then you hear "Lord Vader, RISE..........into some sick beat.................

-- Time for me to email Danny Woo on that note! That would be great!

Back in 99 one of the metro lounge djs played the darth vader/luke skywalker lightsaber fight over the soundsystem. I think its on the B side of the Vinyl Imperial March Remix.

Tempkid.... XS was filled with dog shit for all Im concerned... I checked it out twice and it didn't impressed me. If you like hip hop thats fine, its just a shame when the hip hop and house have to be played in the same venue since the crowds don't mix.

-- Time for me to email Danny Woo on that note! That would be great!

Back in 99 one of the metro lounge djs played the darth vader/luke skywalker lightsaber fight over the soundsystem. I think its on the B side of the Vinyl Imperial March Remix.

Tempkid.... XS was filled with dog shit for all Im concerned... I checked it out twice and it didn't impressed me. If you like hip hop thats fine, its just a shame when the hip hop and house have to be played in the same venue since the crowds don't mix.

Hey listen, I don't want to go to a tempts,merge,studio,deko and listen to hip hop. I like hip, I like listen to it when I'm rolling in car through the hood.

I listen to it when I'm at a BAR, I like listing to it when I'm chilling with the homeboys, but not at the clubs.......

but to say it sucks is fucking stupid. it's sells more then any other kind of music and just because u and even I don't like hearing it out a club, does not mean because u can say that both crowds don't mix.

I have a shilt load of friends who love both and like hearing both at a club. Not me, not u, but again, a dumb fucking statement sandman, to speak for others because your crying about it.

Hey listen, I don't want to go to a tempts,merge,studio,deko and listen to hip hop. I like hip, I like listen to it when I'm rolling in car through the hood.

I listen to it when I'm at a BAR, I like listing to it when I'm chilling with the homeboys, but not at the clubs.......

but to say it sucks is fucking stupid. it's sells more then any other kind of music and just because u and even I don't like hearing it out a club, does not mean because u can say that both crowds don't mix.

I have a shilt load of friends who love both and like hearing both at a club. Not me, not u, but again, a dumb fucking statement sandman, to speak for others because your crying about it.

I totally agree w/ the first half of what you wrote at least.

My point was that hip hop has run its course in clubs. I myself am even guilty or rocking the Wu Tang on occasion while driving, but wouldn't enjoy it at a club.

The biggest problem is most clubs know they can't have a straight hip hop party in NJ especially with all the racist towns who won't stand for it (ie Seaside)

Then why the F would you post on a club message board?

When do you see me posting in the Music board?

Hip Hop is easier to dance to.... if you can't dance. Anyone can make like thug and bounce. Glad you like KTU.... the Beat of NY.... Other than Level 7 KTU is cheese city.

I think I have somwhat of a sense of rythm, and I don't make like a thug and bounce. I like the songs they play on KTU bc they have words and don't break my ears. How do you talk to a girl with all that banging? I think you're cheese city

I went to XS over the summer and had a good time. They didn't play straight hip-hop, they mixed it up and that was fine with me. Same thing with Deko and Studio 9. I don't think there's a problem with the crowds mixing. A lot of people spend time on the main floor as well as where they play hip-hop.

you went to Xs for one reason and one reason ONLY....

THE SLUTS

something the other 2 clubs failed to provide over the summer

? I think you're cheese city

HOW DARE YOU! Never speak to Mr. NJ like that again.

Hype, the bitches in there weren't all that. Stop blowing smoke for comps!

XS was packed but to an old man like me, I wasn't impressed.

back to the topic!

The Hip Hop Fad is ending, soon......