Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's Currently "In" in Vegas ??????

obby

Been to Vegas once and had a blast. Stayed at the Palms Hotel and spun at Rain during my visit. I can only assume that like most cities the "in' places and hot spots change periodically. This year I will be heading back to Vegas on May 12th and will be staying till May 16th. Just curious to know if any new venues or hot spots that I should know about. The only contacts I made during my last visit were the friendly promoters at the Palms and Rain.

There are certain places that I would like to check out and was wondering if there are any promoters in vegas that are willing to help me and my group

out.

E-Mail me if you have any info that you think may interest me.

OBBY

obby@soturecords.com

SOTU Records

eventflyer.jpg

OPM, Tangerine, Body English and Ice are all hot spots right now. Rubber and Drais for afterhours. Def hook up with a host if you plan on hitting the clubs, lines here are ridiculous and you may never get in. What type of music/atmosphere are you looking for?

I'm a progressive head guys !!!!! Whether it's progressive house or breaks. I will definitely need my fix while there. I definitely want to check out their after hours so knowing this, what would you recommend. I must admit we are pretty picky when it comes to sounds (blame Miami for that) so knowing who is spinning where will help.