Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHat do you think ....

I bet you could get by with a thousand including room/airfare. Although I predict I will spend 2K in four days for everything. Also, depends on how much you drink. If you are an alcoholic you better bring a thick wallet.

werd.

ok lets say you spend $250 on airfare. You share a small room with a fridge with 4 peeps 250$ a week(the room is on 9th and collins so you walk everywhere). you hustle your ass off and get into most of the guestlists and you go to all the free day parties. Averaging about $15 a club per night 15x5=75. No drinking whatsoever at clubs or bars but you buy 2 big bottles of your favorite liquor $40. No eating out either so you spend about $10 a day on food. A loaf of bread, cheese and pb&j sandwiches a gallon of water and a gallon of mixer for drink.10x5+50. $100 pocket money and for rides to / from the airport.

Total comes to $765 Realistically and unless you have some sort of hook up along the way i just can't see going to wmc for less than that.

I bet you could get by with a thousand including room/airfare. Although I predict I will spend 2K in four days for everything. Also, depends on how much you drink. If you are an alcoholic you better bring a thick wallet.

keep the wallet at home bring your creditcard with 0%...max it out..

:clap: .......total damage for this year will be around $2,500 ..easily...

you're on vacation. forget living like you're poor (even if you are) my motto is work hard, play harder. have discipline throughout the year and decide what you can and can't do without. save money and budget, but when it's time for vacation, it's time to live it up.

you're on vacation. forget living like you're poor (even if you are) my motto is work hard, play harder. have discipline throughout the year and decide what you can and can't do without. save money and budget, but when it's time for vacation, it's time to live it up.

well said ....totally agree....