Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erick Morillo Birthday Bash - ONE NITE ONLY @ SPIRIT! Friday 4/8

I think i might go check him out for a little while for late night. I had such a good time at the Subliminal/Space party in sobe that i think its a definite to see him again so soon. Im just hesitant cuz of the lines, crowds, etc... :pint:

So I'm assuming it would be better to get tickets from u because they're available last minute and only $30 as opposed to taking a chance (if u don't go) and getting them for $35 in advance ($30 +$5 fee). yes?

Well you can make that decision for yourself... i'll have tickets till the day of the party for $30... so take it as you want there are other methods of purchasing tickets via internet but credit cards/dealing wit the list at the cashier and bringing in the physical credit card... just providing an alternate way

Well you can make that decision for yourself... i'll have tickets till the day of the party for $30... so take it as you want there are other methods of purchasing tickets via internet but credit cards/dealing wit the list at the cashier and bringing in the physical credit card... just providing an alternate way

Not trying to be a wiseguy (as I'm sure u know this board is full of)... just pointing out for peeps like me who makes their plans for the night as the last second.... def doesn't make sense to get tickets in advance at a higher price when there's people like u with face value tickets the same day. If me and posse go, I'll def be in touch. Thanks boss!

:cool:

absolutely, there will be a seperate line for ticket holders...

once you have a ticket you will go straight in with no wait.

its been said before, but once again, i would strongly suggest purchasing tickets in advance if not only for the price, but for the benefit of line privelages.

well, its up to you to believe me or not.

i can tell you that there will be a completely seperate line for ticket holders, and they will always have priority.

im not selling any tickets, so im not gaining anything.

just trying to help out.

well, its up to you to believe me or not.

i can tell you that there will be a completely seperate line for ticket holders, and they will always have priority.

im not selling any tickets, so im not gaining anything.

just trying to help out.

i am sorry to break the news to you! but i have baught tickets the last five times i went out. i am a little older now so i only go to the bigger events. and spirit and crobar do hold room for ppl with tickets but you and the other 1000 ppl still have to wait with your tickets. and they honor tickets all night but it states on most sites you must get there before 100am to ensure entry. or otherwise have to wait for room to develop. take it as you will and to the ppl asking the question hopes this helps and get there early just to get in. spirit is not the big and it is going to be crazy!

whenever I had advanced tickets, the bouncers at Spirit ot Crobar always let me skip the line and walk right in...even at the the last DT party at Crobar my friends and I got there at 1:30 and the line literally was around the block but we walked to the front, showed the bouncer our tickets and he let us right in...I think the wait was like 3 hours at that point so it was definitely great to have advanced tickets...also wanttickets and ticketweb advertise that having advanced tickets will give u priority admission over general or guestlist, it is written as an enticement for people to purchase in advance so it would be false advertising and breach of contract if the venues did not honor it...

Tickets will be honored once you get in front of the line once u get therelolol... good luck with that... there are at least 2000 pre-sold tickets circulating there is no way people are getting right thru... theres gonna be a separate line just for tickets lol... this event is gonna be rammed i wouldnt rely on the sources saying that ticket holders get pushed in the front...

lets be logical here its safe to say that there are 2,000 pre-sold tix circulating (Boroughs, NJ, Conn, Upstate)... so they are just gonna bump all 2,000+ people lets be realistic now

whenever I had advanced tickets, the bouncers at Spirit ot Crobar always let me skip the line and walk right in...even at the the last DT party at Crobar my friends and I got there at 1:30 and the line literally was around the block but we walked to the front, showed the bouncer our tickets and he let us right in...I think the wait was like 3 hours at that point so it was definitely great to have advanced tickets...also wanttickets and ticketweb advertise that having advanced tickets will give u priority admission over general or guestlist, it is written as an enticement for people to purchase in advance so it would be false advertising and breach of contract if the venues did not honor it...

I would imagine that happening at Crobar. I did the same thing for DT. But Spirit is a little different.