Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vikes

They have no freaking effect on me! I took two about two hours ago, AND smoked a lot of weed, and I don't feel any different than I would have if I just smoked weed...I don't get it, for some reason, they have no effect on me...are you supposed to take like 4 or 5??? :mad:

2 vikes is a standard dose that a doctor would prescribe... you need to take more than a standard dose to get a buzz... actually vikes will just numb you... there really isn't much of a buzz ... unless you wanna count the "itchy nose" you get from them

There are no 20mg vikes. It's either 5, 7.5, or 10's. I usually get ahold of the 7.5's and usually will chew the first one, swallow the other at one time. Then in like 20 mintues or so, i'll eat another 1.5 pills. Usually eat no more than 4 if i'm drinking and feel pretty damn good. If i wasn't drinking, then it's hard to feel much from um unless it's high dose. Just take it slow though, cause you can feel sick pretty quick if you take too many at once.

They have no freaking effect on me! I took two about two hours ago, AND smoked a lot of weed, and I don't feel any different than I would have if I just smoked weed...I don't get it, for some reason, they have no effect on me...are you supposed to take like 4 or 5??? :mad:

nothing happens to me either when i take them. maybe it's just not your kinda thing.. ?

one of my girlfriend's used to pop like, 20 a day and loved every second of it.. i never understood the whole fascination..:rolleyes:

depends on the milligrams...I usually eat 7 of the 500mgs

that usually gives me a good buzz....I have a high tolerance though