Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Larger or smaller clubs?

brianz54

I'm just curious which you guys prefer, a larger club like Twilo or a smaller more intimate club such as Cream. I'm planning to take some friends from out of town who don't usually go to clubs and I just wanted your opinion. Thanks in advance!

Brian

cwm7.gif

I tend to like bigger clubs like Twilo for clubbing, but sometimes I'll hit something smaller or midsized like Centrofly.

I generally look at clubs as big nights out, so clubs like Twilo fit my bill, also big clubs I think provide a really hypes up atmosphere if the vibe is right. If your friends prefer a smaller scene it might be better just to go to a lounge, I prefer smaller places for more a intimate atmosphere, and lounges I think provide this better than clubs.

If I had to make a choice, I would choose the larger club. For me it not only offers the usual things one wants, music/people/vibe, it offers me different atmospheres... I'm the type who needs a change of scenery every 1/2 - 1 hour or so, and I like to go on walkabouts when I'm at a club. I think that's part of the reason I'm a regular at Exit... The place has sooo many places to hang!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

I like larger clubs better. I rarely visit smaller size clubs. I just like all the different atmospheres the larger clubs have to offer. Usually larger clubs have more of a mix of people too. And larger clubs usually have more people in there. I always had a thing for big crowds..so the larger clubs are for me...

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

large club baby!

just so much more intense... nothing beats S&D with a packed house... can't wait to see Cox on fri... should be insane.

is roxy blowing up on fri? or is it just promoters??

btw, i wasn't that impressed by Cream when I went there.. they try way too hard to be a downtown club and it just doesn't quite work.

Hip-hop DJ knows his shit though... don't know his name but he keeps shit tight.

logan.

I have to agree with everyone, large clubs ROCK! On top of a variety of people and a great vibe, the sound systems are much better!

In my opinion, nothing beats the Phazon sound system at Twilo, it kicks a$$! There is no better way to listen (and dance) to music.

------------------

"We are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of dreams." -Willy Wonka

hm, I LOVE the smaller clubs, it's much much more intimate, there should be many smaller rooms then for those who wants to hang around somewhere! I can't say how much I like it, when you know these people all want the same like you, hear the same music and are there for especially this music!!

engel.gif it's a also a much better vibe in the whole room(s) when they are smaller, unbelieveable!! very familiar, for me it's the best when you see all the people, your friends around you who are there and when everybody freaks out with you, because nobody wants to go to another place now or something like that! it's too good, very cool!![img]http://213.155.69.24/ubb/smilies/greengirl.gif

definately a huge club is better!

you know,i'm in pensacola, and there are no big clubs here.

i have to drive to orland or new orleans to find a big raves, and it sucks!

i wanna go NY this winter and i can't wait.

the good thing about huge rave is you can meet a lot of freaks.....

people here doesn't heve any taste of outfit!

from japanese candy girl cwm7.gif

Personally I like large clubs like TWILO and from all the construction I was in YESTERDAY I guess I am going back to the FACTORY. IT was nuts in there yesterday. But If I want to chill I have to say smaller clubs I do love Centro-Fly but there are tons of them around town. Ummm CREAM is a lounge/club, Ja, SPA, point is there are lots and you find the people are dressed better and are friendlier and they drink (because they are over 21) and not trip out all night. cwm3.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Archived