Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shrooms suggestions please...

so im getting shrooms for my b-day , but im going to be stuck doing them at a party, like house party :mad:

i want to save em for next weekend when we went out to a club, i like shrooms in clubs, shrooms make me happy, i like tripping out to the lights and stuff in clubs as well as the music,

my boyfreind rather be at home relaxing, but ill bug out if im just sitting in someones house..

anyway.. i was wondering if you guys have some cool suggestions on diffrent places to do shrooms being that i want to get more soon,

these are some places that were really really fun..

-six flags( the houdini ride!!!!!!!)

-central park at night

-fire island

i always wanted to go to the planetariam and do em

and i think crobar would be a cool place, they have crazy shit on thier screens...

got any good suggestions on non clubs and non house.....

( and no camping suggestions.. just one night adventures)

Did shrooms at a club.. it was so awesome.. until we had to leave cuz my buddie got food poisioning from the food we ate in the afternoon :mad: Had to go home and shroom my fucking balls off with the lights out, candles lit and my buddy taking a shit while tripping nuts in the bathroom. :laugh:

i think you got it all covered already. I personally just love doin them while i'm chillen. Cause then you talk you fucking head off to your friends for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours, lol. Six flags, that musta been sick. But i really need super strong shrooms to be moving around and shit or i just don't feel um. Goin to the beach on them is awesome, but it's not hot enuff for that. Campin is awesome too, but that's not an option, i dunno.

so im getting shrooms for my b-day , but im going to be stuck doing them at a party, like house party :mad:

i want to save em for next weekend when we went out to a club, i like shrooms in clubs, shrooms make me happy, i like tripping out to the lights and stuff in clubs as well as the music,

my boyfreind rather be at home relaxing, but ill bug out if im just sitting in someones house..

anyway.. i was wondering if you guys have some cool suggestions on diffrent places to do shrooms being that i want to get more soon,

these are some places that were really really fun..

-six flags( the houdini ride!!!!!!!)

-central park at night

-fire island

i always wanted to go to the planetariam and do em

and i think crobar would be a cool place, they have crazy shit on thier screens...

got any good suggestions on non clubs and non house.....

( and no camping suggestions.. just one night adventures)

I agree with your bf, chilling at home with someone you love is cool to do on shrooms. The planetarium sounds excellent and camping can be fun, lol. I had a very sci-fi experience watching stars and totally hallucinating while camping in a forest. You forget how many stars there are living in the city.

Fire Island might also be fun, vacationing at a beach while tripping on shrooms made me fascinated by the ocean and warm water, felt like I was one with the water. down side was, next morning i peed myself thinking i was still the ocean. :laugh:

Happy Birthday! :bday:

Man, this threads got me all excited about these new buggas i just picked up. They are fucking sick. Beautiful full orange caps with blue streaks and very large stems. Caps i say are at least the size of a quarter, which is huge from what we've been gettin here for the past year. I haven't seen anything larger than a dime sized cap lately, hehe. Friday wont' come soon enuff. chomp chomp chomp. How you guys get um down?? I just chew um up, i think they taste ok, like pistachios or something cept they smell like fucking rotten feet, lolol.

Man, this threads got me all excited about these new buggas i just picked up. They are fucking sick. Beautiful full orange caps with blue streaks and very large stems. Caps i say are at least the size of a quarter, which is huge from what we've been gettin here for the past year. I haven't seen anything larger than a dime sized cap lately, hehe. Friday wont' come soon enuff. chomp chomp chomp. How you guys get um down?? I just chew um up, i think they taste ok, like pistachios or something cept they smell like fucking rotten feet, lolol.

I'm sorry... lol... the bags I usually get and see other people with down here have a few caps the size of small pancakes.

i've never been able to chew that shit. tea works for me, after the tea i have a glass of orange juice mixed with goya passion fruit. doesn't leave much of an after taste at all. :)

that sounds better then chewing them..taste like sunflower seeds to me...but hate when they are all stuck in ur grill...yuck

hmmm... i've never heard that before, maybe i'll do some reasearch and find out cause i get the dreaded stomach ache everytime i do um. Last time it was soooo bad i was downing pepto and tums, lol which did jack shit.