Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday anyone?

I won't be hittin up Tiesto/Sanchez at Space (50 bucks, no way!)...

I plan to be spending most of my time for Wet Grooves, but that finishes up around 10-11 pm...

What's going on after that? Any suggestions? Something not ridiculously expensive and still featuring a decent talent lineup.

What are you guys doin?

Wetgroove afterparty?

Mansion?

Opium?

Nikki's?

Crobar?

Need some help... into trance/progressive house... or just good dance music is fine too...

G&D has a thing at a restaurant/lounge? Is that worth it?

Not many options for Trace besides Space (Tiesto) except maybe Macarena's Lounge on 13th and Washington. Line up includes: Second Sun, D:Fuse, Deepsky, Grayarea and more. I think it is $20.

If you Breaks at all, there will be an amazing Breaks party downtown at Rivir Club called the Future Sound of Breaks.

and you can find good house music, just about everywhere else.

We're going to the LMR Record Label Party at Spin. It's $22 on Wanttickets.com. It's hosted by Sander Kleinenberg (his record label) with Nic Fanciulli, Matthew Dekay and Audio Magnetics. I've been dying to see Dekay; his style's progressive house like Sander.

Tiesto & Sanchez in the same venue. I think its worth $50, in Miami, during the conference.

Your in Miami not to save $$ your there to gain expereince. That is the only hot thing that night. Along with the Crobar Party w/ Mark Ronson.

Victor Soto

If I wasn't going to Tiesto I would definitely go to Spin for Sander K, etc.

We're hoping to go to Space after Spin to catch a little of Tiesto and then Sanchez maybe around 4 or so. We bought the Space pass which is totally worth the $$ to me so we don't have to worry about the lines which I'm sure will be nuts the whole week there!

Talk about gettin down to the wire, I leave tomorrow for Miami... and still don't know for Thurs...

Chances are I'll probably say f' it, and go to space... Spin sounds good too...

It's not b/c I'm basing my decisions exclusively on money but dropping 50 for Cox, 50 for PVD/Sander, and I'm payin the apartment/studio up front that's like 1300 for just me before I even start partying! So that's why I'm not jumping at the bit to spend more before I even get there knowing full well, I'll be droppin cash once i'm there!

Thanks for the insight.... Mansion/Spin/Space are the three best options.