Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phuture Event moved to Space!

aj2234

The Phuture Event has been moved to Space for tonight since we wanted to be 100% sure this event would happen. Nocturnal is 99% done but we didnt want to wait until the last minute and have any issues with the Phuture Event. All presales will be honored at the Space door.

again, we're really sorry!

Nocturnal Staff!

i dont hear anything about tonights party @ nocturnal....i dont think is happening.....its truly pathetic.......if you are spending all the millions these guys are spending why do they look so desorganized?.....it was way better waiting for it to be completly done ....

i dont hear anything about tonights party @ nocturnal....i dont think is happening.....its truly pathetic.......if you are spending all the millions these guys are spending why do they look so desorganized?.....it was way better waiting for it to be completly done ....
YEP, my thoughts exactly........Just do the Grand Openining instead of trying to Rush it for WMC......I mean you're still going to pack the place regardless. Doing it like this is just making them look BAD & and are prone to be Ridiculed!!!