Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Return from spring break

lombi22

What up yall? Got home on sat from cancun, trying to see what everyone does to get themselves back on track. I barely ate anything while i was down there cuz food at the oasis is horrible, and i brought some kind of bronchitis with a fever attached to make things good, appetites shit. lost about 10 pounds and i get worst and worse everyday....give ur boy some pointers

Haha I stayed at the Oasis also that buffet was horrible. I ate once at Margheritaville and I haven't been able to stomach a meal since.

I've just gotten back to some rediculous cardio regiments. Even though I didn't eat much, all that Corona & laying around didn't exactly help.

What up yall? Got home on sat from cancun, trying to see what everyone does to get themselves back on track. I barely ate anything while i was down there cuz food at the oasis is horrible, and i brought some kind of bronchitis with a fever attached to make things good, appetites shit. lost about 10 pounds and i get worst and worse everyday....give ur boy some pointers

who r u?

who r u?

Whats it matter to you?

And spinwheel good luck, so did i. Its prob the best time of my life but everydrink regardless of what you say they use tequila right off the tap in any mixed drink. Corona off the tap is always nice, but a nice Bud light or budwieser is hard to get (the city has it). As for the food the buffet line is horrible, ull see ..just like everyone else relized u start to live off fruit, bred and butter, and pizza hut. Watch your health cuz i been a mess since i got home, nothing but flem........STAY AWAY FROM THE WATER HAHA !!! its impossible though the mixed drink have ice in them and the daquireis and shit everyone drinks u cant get away. Montazumas revenge burns just so u know. other then that Enjoy! lol

My mistake if i havent came upon this site in 5 years as you have. Listen bro im not gunna go at it with you on a message board. You dont like or accept my 16 posts....Dont talk to me or post messages towards me. You wont find me giving two sh*ts about ure 100,000 posts. I'm here to bullshit and talk about music, not get into messageboard drama as i see going on often. it was nice talking to ya

My mistake if i havent came upon this site in 5 years as you have. Listen bro im not gunna go at it with you on a message board. You dont like or accept my 16 posts....Dont talk to me or post messages towards me. You wont find me giving two sh*ts about ure 100,000 posts. I'm here to bullshit and talk about music, not get into messageboard drama as i see going on often. it was nice talking to ya

lots of good music talk going on here bro...keep it up...

i went to cancun the 12-19 also, were u on the late jfk flight that got in around 3am??

well anyway, i ate pizza down there and thats all i ate basically........i forgot all about bodybuilding while i was down there......i got sick cuz we had to check out buy 12 and i fell asleep in the lobby right next to the ac and caught a cold

well cancun was insane wasn't it??? can't wait till 2006

paul oaky at the city was insaneeee, did u go???

Nah we got in i think it was like 130 or soemthing from newark, i missed paul but i met him in person, he was trying to get into the oasis with some girls and they wouldnt let him in lol, like no one knew who he was. I was pissed i wouldnt get to see tiesto on the 25th, but the 50 live made up for it.

Cancun was out of line, ill be back next year with a bigger crew and bigger personally i didnt think so many dudess would be saucin down there like they did.And the female crowd was innnnnsanely bangin . Which club did u like the most, i gotta go with the city and fat tuesdays, bulldog was hot but i got something thrown in one of my shots and daddy o's sucked, and la boom was like teh dirty soundfactory for the spic's.

Nah we got in i think it was like 130 or soemthing from newark, i missed paul but i met him in person, he was trying to get into the oasis with some girls and they wouldnt let him in lol, like no one knew who he was. I was pissed i wouldnt get to see tiesto on the 25th, but the 50 live made up for it.

Cancun was out of line, ill be back next year with a bigger crew and bigger personally i didnt think so many dudess would be saucin down there like they did.And the female crowd was innnnnsanely bangin . Which club did u like the most, i gotta go with the city and fat tuesdays, bulldog was hot but i got something thrown in one of my shots and daddy o's sucked, and la boom was like teh dirty soundfactory for the spic's.

man let me tell u, fat tuesdays was insane during the day sun-tuesday.....all me and my friend keep sain now is "what do we do to the losers?? we put our favorite fingure in the air and go...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, f you biatch" insaneeeeee

the city was insane, went wen paul oaky was there.....dropd some sick beats.......i didn't get to go to bulldog and senor frogs, gotta leave something for next year.....i miss coco bongo, the night i was suppose to go i passd out after drinkin at fat tuesday all day and woke up wed morning wit a girl next to me that i have no idea how she got there.......la boom was deff hot, the contests were insane and crazy, met a lot of ny people there, we even had a circle...lol..... daddy 0 and daddy rock were ok, nothing searious......i think the most fun i had was at 5am wen i left the clubs and went to those bars that had music goin on all night......pat o breins was ok

we stayed at imperial laguna so we walkd home all the time, never took the bus, easiest hotel to bring people over, no security at the door, no wristbands, deff stay there agin next year........walks home while your drunk are the best........girls were deff insanilly hot, everyone kept sayin it was gonna be a big c*ock fest wen i didn't really think it was........ration was about 3 to 1 (guy to girl).....also i was expecting a lot of juice and c*ocked up guys, i think i only saw like a hand full

man i could keep going and going, but ima shut up now.....lol

spring break 06......planing on going wen rugters goes on spring break....seems like the biggest week is wen they go on spring break

i was at the oasis so it was like 3000 of the hottest girls i ever seen and 9000 dudes everywhere quarter of which were all on gear, but it was alright. illl def will be back next year i got a bunch of my boys siked to go already, now idk which week but most likely either the 1st week or the 2nd, apparently our week was the second, so idk. It seemed either u were from jersey, boston, or toronto, new york mixed and minesota, and then southern girllllllls everywhere but ILL BE BACK!! and im also gunna stop before i wont shut the F*ck up

• 2 weeks later...
i recommend doing 100 crunches, plus 20 sit-ups. I like to listen to music to establish a beat with the crunches

i recommend eating 100 nestle crunch bars and 20 fruit roll-ups... i like to listen to music to establish a beat with the chewing...