Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Jersey Friday Night

This past Friday I was deciding were to go and was looking through this website. Keeping in mind I went to almost every "NJ Hot Spot" Abyss, Hunka Bunka (when it was opened), Temps, XS, Surf Club, Joeys, Deko, SoundGarden, so I wanted something I havn't been to. I saw an advertisement for Club Platinum in New Brunswick. I went to the party and I have to say for NJ Friday night this is the place to be. The music (DJ) and entertainment (MC) had the room pumping with non stop energy with all the hottest tracks with girls getting crazy on stage!! The place was completely jammed.. Also the 2nd room that they had I wouldn't even consider it a "2nd room", it's like another club inside another. The staff was very kind and the drink prices were reasonable unlike other places. To top everything off the FEMALES WERE AMAZING!! One beautiful crowd!! One of the best parties Ive been too. I would like to thank club planet for leading me there because now I will be a weekly customer at Platinum. For the people who havn't checked it out yet make sure you do I will voche for this place.. Any one else been there or know a better place (if there is anything that competes?)

Thanks

NJdood131

i have been there a few times and yes had some fun but was never one of my top clubs to hit in jersey. esp. during the summer time. try surfclub on sundays or even tempts when tsettos is there. evern the Nu Basement at deko on thursdays. platinum is fun but for me it is not the best club to be at. thats just my 2 cents. my fav. spot to hit right now is deko on saturday nights with richie santana. richie is one of my fav. djs of all time. i miss him spinnin at heat fridays at Bunka. good times!

Z

platinum IS the hot spot on friday's, and if they had a night this good saturday it would be the spot again... from what i hear it used to suck a while back, but lately, each time i go it's more and more packed... keep it up there amatucci...

Glad you had a good time njdood. It's all about the Music format and Club location. Two rooms with two different vibes. The main room is a Big house party, lots of classics mixed with mainstream club hits and hip-hop. If you don't like that music then go into the wave lounge for Mark Amatucci and Bugout spinning all the newest house music. I took this party over 3 years ago and we were doing about 250 people. It's now 1000+ each week and we're packed during the summer as well. The addition of MC Strz this year has given the party a new level. youngnova....DJ Johnny FX is a good friend of mine, but saying he would be better than Tooch, Bugout or myself is rediculous.

Photos of the party @

romeoslist.com

if it was closer then yea somewhere in north jersey and not 50 miles away.

i kno right, last time i went there, we almost fell asleep at the wheel comin home.. anything more than 25-30 miles is just not good.. although it was fun. i think we need to start our own club up here, seems theres a lot of peeps round here with nowhere close to go.... any millionaires interested???