Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another conference gone by!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

Even though I wasn't able to hit many paries, I did get a chance to see lots of class "A" talent. Overall, I think the city performed an amazing job at catering to the thousands of out-of-towners that came to visit...businesses were raking it in...viva la conferencia baby!

:bounce:

hope they get to figure out how to deal with all the people trying to get in everywhere mostly at ultra

You mean like Sat nite... when both the Venetian AND 395 were shut down due to accidents?? (one fatal) Holy hell... 195 became a sea of brake lights between 9pm and ??? Glad I got through it early enough. It made a 30 min trip into an hour and 15!

Guess there's not much, planning wise, to do about that, tho. Just bad luck and bad timing. lol...

You mean like Sat nite... when both the Venetian AND 395 were shut down due to accidents?? (one fatal) Holy hell... 195 became a sea of brake lights between 9pm and ??? Glad I got through it early enough. It made a 30 min trip into an hour and 15!

Guess there's not much, planning wise, to do about that, tho. Just bad luck and bad timing. lol...

Thank you to that stupid BITCH that rear ended a car saturday night and killing one person. Thanks for closing the fucking MacArthur Causeway and causing traffic to be backed up for FUCKING MILES... thank you for being the stupid bitch that you are and fleeing the scene of the accident. You are now officially on my hit list you fucking cunt. It took me 2 hrs to get on to the beach cuz of your stupid fucking pathetic worthless excuse of a human being.

FUCK YOU!

Thank you to that stupid BITCH that rear ended a car saturday night and killing one person. Thanks for closing the fucking MacArthur Causeway and causing traffic to be backed up for FUCKING MILES... thank you for being the stupid bitch that you are and fleeing the scene of the accident. You are now officially on my hit list you fucking cunt. It took me 2 hrs to get on to the beach cuz of your stupid fucking pathetic worthless excuse of a human being.

FUCK YOU!

dumb bitch

http://www.local10.com/news/4321697/detail.html

:bigfinge:

FUCK YOU!

:itsok::woah2:

FUCK YOU!

So THAT'S what all the commotion was! I was driving on Biscayne trying to look for parking for the Ovum party and there were cop cars blocking off the on-ramp and everyone was stopping. SHe must have been going pretty fast to rear end a car and kill someone! :(

it's not just the parties that i miss but my out-of-town friends who i see only once in a while have now left to go home or to their next gig and with all that excitement that i've had in one week the place seems so dead now.....but before we know it, it'll be conference again...and other parties in between :party:.......i had a hellova time this year and thanks to everyone who made it possible.

Cheers!

FUCK YOU!

:laugh: Damn bro... I thought I was pissed. Hell, I got sent in the wrong direction by a cop... followed by a wrong turn by me... and DAYUM... I have officially seen Miami's WORST part of town. Holy hell. A white boy with a flat tire in THAT part of town... :: shudders ::.... would NOT have been fun. lol..

Anyway... Digital7... it's Danny, right? Didnt' we meet @ Bed Sat nite? I was BigTallGeoff's friend.