Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reborn Webster Hall's April Line UP!!!

:laugh: werd up! webster hall is booking these guys 4 yr's too late. wtf :laugh:

people are trying to throw trance parties why do you feel the need to bash?? just bc you stopped listening to trance when the trance phase ended in nyc doesnt mean everyone else did.. so take it easy on the hating.. someone's trying to d something positive for trance fans... you, as a dj in nyc, should respect it.. not bash it...

people are trying to throw trance parties why do you feel the need to bash?? just bc you stopped listening to trance when the trance phase ended in nyc doesnt mean everyone else did.. so take it easy on the hating.. someone's trying to d something positive for trance fans... you, as a dj in nyc, should respect it.. not bash it...

dude.....look at my sig....i spin on an all trance station.....

i did an all trance show the other day....

i STILL listen to trance....

how is saying that they are booking these guys too late constitute bashing? why didnt WH book Kai Tracid in the "prime" of hard trance which was 2001-2002....im just stating the truth son...

do a little research before u come at me chief....not trying to beef....just letting u know what the deal is before u put your foot in your mouth a little more :aright:

dude.....look at my sig....i spin on an all trance station.....

i did an all trance show the other day....

i STILL listen to trance....

how is saying that they are booking these guys too late constitute bashing? why didnt WH book Kai Tracid in the "prime" of hard trance which was 2001-2002....im just stating the truth son...

do a little research before u come at me chief....not trying to beef....just letting u know what the deal is before u put your foot in your mouth a little more :aright:

lol... well the thing about instant messageboards is that you dont know where people are coming from... i wasnt trying to start any bs either.. just saying let the trance fans have their share too... from your posts i never figured you to be a trance fan but then again it's a messageboard soo..?? saying somebody should've did something differently is STILL criticism anyway you look at it though... i normally dont d research on somebody when i respond to their posts.. i usually just go on what i see and what i know about them, which in this case is very little i guess..

why didnt WH book Kai Tracid in the "prime" of hard trance which was 2001-2002....im just stating the truth son...

QUOTE]

Why would you think the "prime" of hard trance had passed by? Just because it is not as popular in New York City as it was a few years back, doesn't mean it's not in its prime. Hard trance is still very mcuh alive and kicking in Europe, Asia, South America and so on. Hardstyle gets much respect as well. There are massive events going on all year long

"Q-Base", Qlimax, Decibel, Trance Energy and so on and so forth.

PS. Answering your question " why now ? " Better late than never.

im saying tho man dont u think its a LITTLE late to bring in hard trance talent??? if they would have brought them in during the mecca of hard/tech trance back a few years ago they would have had a packed house. people are affraid of going to webster now....i think its a great effort..but quite risky taking into regard the timing.....im not ashamed to say i have records from Kai Tracid in particular cuz i was a hard trance/epic trance guy in those days...but my tastes have changed. getting older i guess but whatever i still respect. i just think they should have done it back in the day....i honestly dont think that these DJ's will get the appreciation they deserve coming at this time, but whatever...best of luck to them, whatever someone can do to bring SOME kind of scene back to NYC is fine by me.

why didnt WH book Kai Tracid in the "prime" of hard trance which was 2001-2002....im just stating the truth son...

QUOTE]

Why would you think the "prime" of hard trance had passed by? Just because it is not as popular in New York City as it was a few years back, doesn't mean it's not in its prime. Hard trance is still very mcuh alive and kicking in Europe, Asia, South America and so on. Hardstyle gets much respect as well. There are massive events going on all year long

"Q-Base", Qlimax, Decibel, Trance Energy and so on and so forth.

PS. Answering your question " why now ? " Better late than never.

but what goes on in asia and those other places has NOTHING to do with whats going on in NYC.......u get what im saying?? all im saying is that it would have a better turnout back then. but hey once again who am i to judge, im just stating what i THINK will happen. there really isnt much of a hardstyle scene here in NYC from what i have observed and i am making a hypothesis with my observations.....

holy shit, When i see Richie Neal Im going to shake this mans hand. First Cosmic Gate...then this.

The bottom line is, FUCK THE BULLSHIT

KAI FUCKING TRACID IS COMING TO NYC,

I used to joke aroudn with my friends and ALWAYS make fake lineups pretending they would be here. And i just got chills actully seeing them coming to nyc. People are always going to hate I know one thing though

TRANCE AND ACID...

haha

fuck the bullshit, I know where Ill be.

Hey I am not a huge club go-er like some of you guys so I may not know. But everytime I go to an event with a Trance DJ the place usually gets packed to the brim! I certainly dont see how someone can say Trance is not popular in NYC anymore, on the contrary, I think-especially recently-that there has been a ton more trance DJs coming to NY than ever before. I am not saying that Trance is #1 in NYC, but it seems to be more popular than some of you make it out to be.

Allright but how do you explain the huge crowds and how quickly venues sell out? Maybe its YOUR perspective that no one likes Trance cause you dont. How can you speak for everyone?

Go back under your rock I mean no... your right NY is defiantly all about trance.