Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U2 Fans Left Out In The Cold (While some try to make a buck)

funketeer

Bro...fuck ticketmaster and the fuckers that bought more tickets than they needed, just to make a buck...and by "buck" I mean "big bucks"

All I wanted was 2 fucking tickets to go see my boys and for that I waited for the right time to buy them on-line, that wasn't enough. Of course, it's a waiting game and then you get your "window of opportunity" to buy whatever ammount of tickets you need. Of ncourse, there's always the opportunist, ready to take advantage of every situation...hey, I'm a capitalist too...but capitalizing on true admiration for a band like U2 has to come with some bad karma attached...have no doubt about this.

I was almost ready to buy 2 tickets for $520.oo when I snapped out of it and said "fuck that shit!"

From this point on, I'm making no effort to get any tickets to see U2...I'm absolutely ticked off (no pun intended). I've seen them 6 times and I may get free tickets through my job...who knows? I may even get VIP passes...maybe I get to interview them...I don't know...all I know is, I'm not putting $520.oo in anyone's pocket in the name of U2...fuck, I wanted to go to this concert so bad...now, it's all about FUCK IT!

On a lighter note, I found tickets for the already sold-out concert of Jack Johnson...I'm happy for that...as far as U2 goes...to those who got tickets, enjoy the show...to those who over-bought tickets to sell them 10 times the price??? I have no respect for you...get a higher paid job so you don't have to resource to these type of scams to buy more weed.

In the words of Bleandprod...

bitch! :bigfinge:

sucks man !! :mad:

I honestly followed all the instruction the ticketmaster website gave me...and when the time came, 10 minutes passed 10am...tickets were sold out...wicked bro.

check Sgt Fury's thread...he feels so guilty of being part of the problem, it's not even funny...of course, I made it funnier :biggrin:

:bounce:

Man I tried both times at 10 on the website while trying on phone at same time and nothing. I really wanted to go to this as I've always been a huge u2 fan but have never had the opportunity to see them live. SO as funk says to the the people that screwed me over of seeing them :bigfinge:

Dude that does suck =/

I was able to get tickets for the 1st show here on Nov. 13th thru pre-sale. We'll be going to the Nov. 14th show too, but just barely....my brother called Salt Lake City (he figured not too many mormons would be waking up to call for a rock concert in Miami early on a Sat. morning! lol) and was able to get tickets on the automated line. We just baaarely go ttix though...we'll need oxygen tanks for that show! lol. Oh well, better that than nothing.

Id be going alone to the U2 #1 Concert and hopefully with someone else to the second show ( but for the second I was only able to get behind stage which sucks ).. Ticketmaster/Specs are big f*ckers when it comes to selling peeps tickets.. They took the End of the line to put it up front, leaving ppl waiting in line since 7 AM without a ticket.. ( including me ).. thanx to my sis who I called to get 1 online..

Id be going alone to the U2 #1 Concert and hopefully with someone else to the second show ( but for the second I was only able to get behind stage which sucks ).. Ticketmaster/Specs are big f*ckers when it comes to selling peeps tickets.. They took the End of the line to put it up front, leaving ppl waiting in line since 7 AM without a ticket.. ( including me ).. thanx to my sis who I called to get 1 online..

Hey...that's not so bad...Bono always takes the time to take care of the back-stage-seated fans...and plus, you'll get to see Larry hit the skins from a preferred perspective...

1985-XX-XX-Pic001.jpg

:rock:

Best thing to do prob for any concert you want to go to is to join the bands fan club.

Joining u2's fan club was well worth the 40 bucks, I was able to avoid all the usual ticket drama and got 2 great seats.

I agree 100%

I wish I had... still have hopes that my superstar status will deliver the goods...I'm channeling The Fly :shades2::funny:

Best thing to do prob for any concert you want to go to is to join the bands fan club.

Joining u2's fan club was well worth the 40 bucks, I was able to avoid all the usual ticket drama and got 2 great seats.

Yeah that's what I did earlier this year...it is DEFINITELY well worth it!