Clubplanet Nightlife Community

some U2 fans should stop bitching and take a large step into the real world!

sgtfury

i have been recieving a series of PMs from funketeer regarding my U2 tickets. hes been pretty nice and cordial in his messages. my tickets are 160 dollar tickets, they are for the first night of the concert with a awesome view of the stage. section 113. CHECK ALL THE TICKET BROKER WEBSITES-THESE SEATS ARE SELLING FOR AROUND 900 DOLLARS APIECE.

I HAVE TURNED DOWN HIGHER OFFERS FROM 2 TICKET BROKERS BECAUSE I WANTED TO SELL THEM TO A 'REAL PERSON'

HEY-SORRY-I BUSTED MY ASS TO GET THESE SEATS AND I DONT THINK THAT MAKING A SMALL PROFIT IS SUCH A HORRIBLE FUKING THING TO DO.

WHEN YOU TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE SERVICE CHARGE AND THE FACT THAT I GOT OUT OF MY BED THAT MORNING- MAKING A 90 DOLLAR PROFIT PER TICKET DOESNT REALLY SEEM LIKE A HUGE RIP OFF..

ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THAT MOST HAVE NO PROBLEM PAYING $50 OR MORE TO GO TO SPACE AND THEN 6 BUCKS FOR A FUCKING BOTTLE OF WATER.

FUNK- FUCK YOU-IF YOU HAD SUCH A PROBLEM WITH THE COST OF MY FUCKING TICKETS -SAY IT IN A PM- YOU ARE PUNK- MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS HOUSE AND STOP BICTHING :bigfinge:

i have been recieving a series of PMs from funketeer regarding my U2 tickets. hes been pretty nice and cordial in his messages. my tickets are 160 dollar tickets, they are for the first night of the concert with a awesome view of the stage. section 113. CHECK ALL THE TICKET BROKER WEBSITES-THESE SEATS ARE SELLING FOR AROUND 900 DOLLARS APIECE.

I HAVE TURNED DOWN HIGHER OFFERS FROM 2 TICKET BROKERS BECAUSE I WANTED TO SELL THEM TO A 'REAL PERSON'

HEY-SORRY-I BUSTED MY ASS TO GET THESE SEATS AND I DONT THINK THAT MAKING A SMALL PROFIT IS SUCH A HORRIBLE FUKING THING TO DO.

WHEN YOU TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE SERVICE CHARGE AND THE FACT THAT I GOT OUT OF MY BED THAT MORNING- MAKING A 90 DOLLAR PROFIT PER TICKET DOESNT REALLY SEEM LIKE A HUGE RIP OFF..

ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THAT MOST HAVE NO PROBLEM PAYING $50 OR MORE TO GO TO SPACE AND THEN 6 BUCKS FOR A FUCKING BOTTLE OF WATER.

FUNK- FUCK YOU-YOU ARE PUNK- MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS HOUSE STOP BICTHING :bigfinge:

SUCK MY BALLS!

SCALPER COMEMIERDA!

FUNK- FUCK YOU-IF YOU HAD SUCH A PROBLEM WITH THE COST OF MY FUCKING TICKETS -SAY IT IN A PM- YOU ARE PUNK- MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS HOUSE AND STOP BICTHING :bigfinge:

Mind you, I never mentioned your name on my post...I don't think your two tickets are the problem...multiply your same actions for every person that buys theirs and the system falls through, that's how it is...I'm not a punk but I had a mohawk at 13, I don't live with my parents, I'm a professional in the music industry and I WILL GET FREE TICKETS (stick your tickets up your ass as far as I'm concerned)...but go ahead and be famous by association...every interaction with The Funk, will make you more noticeable, you fucking nobody.

You are a waste of bandwith.

:duel:

1. please dont tell other men to suck your balls (personally, it makes me feel unconfortable)

2. you have no business spending any money on concert tickets. you should direct your attentions at saving to move out of your parents house...come on now....or at least pay them some $ for utilities.

1. please dont tell other men to suck your balls (personally, it makes me feel unconfortable)

2. you have no business spending any money on concert tickets. you should direct your attentions at saving to move out of your parents house...come on now....or at least pay them some $ for utilities.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

First off all...suck my balls, bitch!

second of all...you have a trauma with "moving out your parents house" :biggrin: I don't live with my parents, suckah!!!

Note: All this interaction with The Funk is bringing you to the forefront, it's obvious that noone gives a fuck about anything you say anyways...Sgt Who?

Fury what??? Sgt Fury!!! Come on...shut the fuck up!!!

:peeright: Sgt Fury :peeleft:

You are the problem...a confessed scalper and the reason why lots of true U2 fans will not get to go to the show...

:pint:

• 3 weeks later...