Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Track of the Conference

The Jam remix you are all creaming over is a white label that was floatin around all over. Its lableled as TEchnotronics Pump up the jam and the mix is Kurd Mauerduch mix. Grooveman and Unclesam both had copies of this in Miami. Good but doesnt touch the old school astroglyde mix in my opinion!

HELL YEAH. Sanchez rocked it. Best DJ of the conference.

I thought the best set i heard was Steve Lawler. But Best party cause of where it was and the vibe was Definately Releaser Yourself On the Terrace.

Simply Surreal!

the pump the jam is not the white lable floating around. I have the whilte label and the one u all speak of. If you want to hear it...come hear me next week @ JOEY's or tonight @ Lana...i'm dropping it peak hour!!!

plus it'll be out soon...i just got it :)

Mendez

the pump the jam is not the white lable floating around. I have the whilte label and the one u all speak of. If you want to hear it...come hear me next week @ JOEY's or tonight @ Lana...i'm dropping it peak hour!!!

plus it'll be out soon...i just got it :)

Mendez

yea i did my homework and grabbed it wednesday....i'll be rockin it at platinum loud as can be tonight!! hoping to conjure up memories of miami dancin in the morning sun!! :)

that pump up the jam white lable is garbage IMO....

i hear the track of the conference was Robophobia....

I think it's a really close call between Pump up the Jam and Robophobia.

When JZ droped Robophobia on and off for like 10min. @ Nikki beach the mass of people were just going nutz

Though I was not a Nikki Beach when Deep Dish dropped Pump up the Jam, it was most likely the one said b4:

D.O.N.S. feat. Technotronic - Pump up the Jam on german-based label Kontor.

Probably the Dons Club Remake Remix, which is more on the tribalish tip.

Friends of mine went and said the set was nice.

Though I was not a Nikki Beach when Deep Dish dropped Pump up the Jam, it was most likely the one said b4:

D.O.N.S. feat. Technotronic - Pump up the Jam on german-based label Kontor.

Probably the Dons Club Remake Remix, which is more on the tribalish tip.

Friends of mine went and said the set was nice.

dons is one of the warp brothers.. definitely a hottt track.. they will be in the city and in CT mid april

they have like 6 tracks that are due to release between now and july.. mostly tribal or tribal trance.. they still play the progressive stuff..

they are playing at webster hall in NYC and ALCHEMY in CT april 15th and 16th

Good to know...have always been feeling tribal trance....stuff like Freak's 'Bandhar' and 'The Progress' (one of my favs traxx ever).