Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mansion review 3/26

Won't ever go back there. When I called to get table reservations the guy told me two bottles for 6 people. We needed to have a 1:1 ratio of guys to girls. We get there and Freddy the dickhead makes us wait about 45 minutes and made us buy a third bottle. He was the rudest guy. Probably got it from that asshole french guy Stephan who used to work Space who happened to be working front door as well. In addition, they stick us in the hip hop room which pissed me off. They wouldn't let us up in the front VIP by the DJ. As for David Guetta...blah. Wasn't terrible but I stood around a lot. Probably the worst DJ of the four nights of my conference (Subliminal, Tiesto/Sanchez, Nikki, then this) Left at 4 AM.

If I would have known that ahead of time I would have spent the money on Crobar VIP which ended up being around the same price. ($1100?)

Anyway, Freddy you short little French faggot. Fawk off.

Won't ever go back there. When I called to get table reservations the guy told me two bottles for 6 people. We needed to have a 1:1 ratio of guys to girls. We get there and Freddy the dickhead makes us wait about 45 minutes and made us buy a third bottle. He was the rudest guy. Probably got it from that asshole french guy Stephan who used to work Space who happened to be working front door as well. In addition, they stick us in the hip hop room which pissed me off. They wouldn't let us up in the front VIP by the DJ. As for David Guetta...blah. Wasn't terrible but I stood around a lot. Probably the worst DJ of the four nights of my conference (Subliminal, Tiesto/Sanchez, Nikki, then this) Left at 4 AM.

If I would have known that ahead of time I would have spent the money on Crobar VIP which ended up being around the same price. ($1100?)

Anyway, Freddy you short little French faggot. Fawk off.

i feel your pain man.... that whiny little faggot wouldnt let me in even though i had advance tickets... the kids in back of me paid 50 bucks each to the black guy with the fro to get to the front of the line... then that faggot didnt even let the 2 kids in even after they paid the guy 50 bucks each... i woulda wigged out if that happened to me... fuck them, fuck that faggot working the door.. im reversing the charge on my credit card and im getting my money back... miami wasnt really pretentious until that night... but that killed it.. my last night out and then door drama.. i left with a bitter taste in my mouth...

I called Freddy Thursday and he said Stephon was working door we rolled up in H2 hummer limo 3 guys 2 girls and walked in right away 3 bottles. Line was wrapped around building so I was happy.

But he is still an asshole regardless. Hip hop section...are you fawking kidding me? We should have just said fawk off and walked to Crobar.

yea mansion was def wack. it was our last night of partying and i didn't feel like sitting in that ridiculous line. only club that had hip hop blasting during the wmc...thumbs down for sure.

next year i gotta try rolling up in a bentley and spending 17K on bottle service...wooord.

Frosty you fawker.... you were asleep at our teeny tiny VIP area most of the night -- Guetta was very, very solid and would have been stellar in another venue. But the setup at mansion sucks, all sprawled out with no real dance area, crowded VIP and a HEINOUS hip-hop room in the back with SHITTY VIP. I could have heard those wack tracks on the RADIO back in Cinci. But if you could pull yourself up to the front Guetta's selection and mixing were TIGHT.

Agree tho, if you aren't throwing thousands around down there they could care less about you, promises or reservations all go out the window when you arrive at the door.... We should have gone to Crobar. Hmmmm, who was saying that all along? That's be me, ya bulldog.....

Frosty you fawker.... you were asleep at our teeny tiny VIP area most of the night -- Guetta was very, very solid and would have been stellar in another venue. But the setup at mansion sucks, all sprawled out with no real dance area, crowded VIP and a HEINOUS hip-hop room in the back with SHITTY VIP. I could have heard those wack tracks on the RADIO back in Cinci. But if you could pull yourself up to the front Guetta's selection and mixing were TIGHT.

Agree tho, if you aren't throwing thousands around down there they could care less about you, promises or reservations all go out the window when you arrive at the door.... We should have gone to Crobar. Hmmmm, who was saying that all along? That's be me, ya bulldog.....

You fawker...joined the message board you rookie. :pint:

Nah, Guetta was the worst DJ of who we saw period. Not better than Morillo, Radio one DJ's, Tiesto, Sanchez. Please admit that.

I'd say he was the 'least best' of who we saw, okay. But when you say worst, it's like he sucked. Any other time you would have loved him but you're comparing him to Morillo, Sanchez, etc. -- they're in another league for sure. But Guetta still very, very solid.

I'd say he was the 'least best' of who we saw, okay. But when you say worst, it's like he sucked. Any other time you would have loved him but you're comparing him to Morillo, Sanchez, etc. -- they're in another league for sure. But Guetta still very, very solid.

Alright I will give you that. Here is a good comparison...It's like when you test drive a ferrari, porsche, mercedes, then test drive a Honda last (which would be Guetta)

Now if you just went out and test drove the Honda by itself you would probably be happy.

im reading these reviews and wondering if we were thinking of the same place... i was there the night of the dual play party, they must have had a different setup because first there was no hip hop and second, there was a good amount of dancing space... Glaude tore shit up that night, hands down my favorite set of the conference... :)

UNREAL. One of the best performances i saw at the wmc. The little dude was on stage with 2 a live band singing the "lotion in the basket". The stripper was freaking out.

Mansion always treats me right, no shit, i love that place.

Best performance of wmc was M.I.A. at I/O though, if you get a chance check out the Sri Lankan girl she is completely bad ass. Blew everyone away in the club. Wink at Pawn Shop was some next level shit too.