Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's everyone driving in here??

badssc

1973 DeTomaso Euro-Spec Pantera GTS.

5 speed, 351 Cleveland Small Block Ford, slightly better cam, fuel injected.

4 wheel Wilwood disc brakes, Double wish bone 4 wheel fully independant suspension

I saw one of those over the summer here in jersey. Fucking thing looks sweet in person.

Guest onisakura

A little OT for the NYers: How hard is it to keep a car in NYC that isn't driven regularly? Hows storage? Im considering shipping my MR2 up there during the spring after i move up there but since i can't drive.....

Also, do you know if they will check my license here in FL if i happen to apply for one in NY?

I wanna do sooo much shit to the benz, get a drop on it, get sweet set of 19's and install my system. Also was goin to put the factory navigation in it. But i don't think i wanna keep it. I'm already bored with the car and just bought it in July of last year. I wanna get someting brand new like the Lex LS 430. That thing is just sick. I don't care about any sport lux sedans cause i have the all the sport i need in the stangs. I go thru cars like candy.

I was in Seaside last year, but mine is in GTS livery, Maroon with the hood, rocker panels and rear deck in black.

Hey, like I said I don't quite remember, it was dark out and I don't image that there are too many Panteras around, could have very well been you. If so :aright: