Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SITCOM

Tomix

Originally posted by eggmok:

did anyone see the jackass episode when they had three people each trying to eat 100 hard boiled eggs in one hour . . .

*uugghhh* that girl puking was classic . . .

PWAHAHAHA

cwm2.gif i couldn't believe that they were yacking up b/c of eggs. totally disgusting, yet hilarious!!! she was pretty hot too!!!

how about the one where one guy put dog doo in restaraunt food and plays it off as "what's this in my food?" i was rollin' on the floor... cwm2.gif

------------------

CALVIN_4.jpg

Im agree with all of you except for the sitcom that i don't know, surely for the moment, somebody speaking from the prince of bel air...That was my favorite sitcom too, with carlton and his dance on Tom Jones...

About old sitcom, i love Happy Days, with fonzie and Richie Cunningam, pozzie web ralph malph...

Im particularly a fan of melrose place and beverly hills for a long time ago...

For Sex and the city, they diffuse it in france since a month and i love it too, one of the girl (i don't remember his name...)was brooke in melrose place, the wife of billy, before she falled in the swimming-pool...and she's so cute...

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

posted by k_car:

PWAHAHAHA

i couldn't believe that they were yacking up b/c of eggs. totally disgusting, yet hilarious!!! she was pretty hot too!!!

how about the one where one guy put dog doo in restaraunt food and plays it off as "what's this in my food?" i was rollin' on the floor...

i ordered the vegatarian platter and what's this . . .

it looks like a sausage, agghh smell that . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Originally posted by Tomix:

What's this jackass???

About the 70's show : don't you find the sitcom could be 2000's show, they wear what we wear, it's the actual fashion...

it's a show on MTV on sundays either 7PM or 9PM. the premise of the show is that a group of people (mostly zany guys) do some crazy shit. it's for real. for example in this one show,one of the cast dressed up in a tight fitting devil costume and went walking around claiming that "it's a lie, i'm actually a good guy! don'tbelieve what the bible says, etc." in an innocent and funny way. it was onlya prank, but this one guy just comes up to him, pissed off as hell and starts punching him in the face. i'm not sure if i gave the proper jist of this skit, but it was funny as hell.

trust me, just try to watch it one time, you'll laugh your ass off.

------------------

CALVIN_4.jpg