Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra Music Fest In Nyc??

Im just wondering because while back home in Miami and at Ultra Music Festival that just passed I heard several times that there are rumors of an Ultra Music Festival that will be going to NYC. Im currently in school upstate NY so that would be AWESOME. I even saw some guy last weekend at Ultra wearing an Ultra Music Festival New York T-Shirt. However, this is no where around on the web. I've looked just about everywhere!

Does anyone know something?!?

Peace

it'll never happen.,. ultra's been saying this for a few years now and has yet to deliver.,. and if hometown NYC rave promoters have problems with EVERYTHING as far as locations and permits, how the hell is Ultra going to get it done? where would they even hold it? i heard comeone say central park., YEA RIGHT!

it'll never happen.,. ultra's been saying this for a few years now and has yet to deliver.,. and if hometown NYC rave promoters have problems with EVERYTHING as far as locations and permits, how the hell is Ultra going to get it done? where would they even hold it? i heard comeone say central park., YEA RIGHT!

why is that so hard to believe? made events had tiesto and pvd play cp last year...avb was booked for central park but it rained out

Perfect location would be Battery park. Plenty of space, excellent location well served by public transport, has held concerts before and because it's not a business district the area can be easily locked down at night and on weekends.