Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Rollrgrll

fliptoniaaa

Do u eat box!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :confused:

i havent been around so much...so i dont know if this has been covered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

FYI....yes I do...but I'm very selective...it is usually someone close to me...I've never actually dated women..I prefer dating men. But when the opportunity presents itself, I'm game.

FYI....yes I do...but I'm very selective...it is usually someone close to me...I've never actually dated women..I prefer dating men. But when the opportunity presents itself, I'm game.

very well put......thats all...i consider u one of the good ones allready...u may carry on now....heres to good box eating and good time 2 u!!!!!!!!!:D

I think she should post a pic! :)

yeah...maybe if u guys meet each others standards...u can eat each others boxes!!!!!!!!!!!:D

this reminds me of a song a buddy and i made up......

hot wet bitches eating boxes everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes a nutty colombian that guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

oh my fucking god...you are the worst

bro, seriously when i read that...I wished and prayed so hard that he would forget his password or something so that he could never post again

what might be even weirder though is that rollergirl quoted it and was supposedly cracking up from it

yeah...maybe if u guys meet each others standards...u can eat each others boxes!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Maybe!!

this reminds me of a song a buddy and i made up......

hot wet bitches eating boxes everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes a nutty colombian that guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

LOL:laugh2:

bro, seriously when i read that...I wished and prayed so hard that he would forget his password or something so that he could never post again

what might be even weirder though is that rollergirl quoted it and was supposedly cracking up from it

thanks for stating my point

on a side note...i like how u describe where ur from rollrgrll....that what i tell people when they ask me where im from!!!!!!!!!!! very philisophical of u.....oh yeah BOX!!!!!!!! cant leave without saying that!!!!!!!!!:D
Oye mijo, donde andas ustedes encondido????

Hi Meathead!

How was the BMC this year? did we miss anything good?

Hey FL69, where you been all my life?

BMC somehow managed to top last year. I don't know how they do it, but each year is better than the last. DJs were ON POINT! Clubs were paaaaaacked, worse than usual, but my friend had a press pass so it was all good.

I'll have to write a review once I stop convulsing from 7 straight days of no sleep.

Highlight of the BMC: getting kickced out of a Backstreet Boys concert for drunk and rowdy behavior. 100% serious.

Highlight of the BMC: getting kickced out of a Backstreet Boys concert for drunk and rowdy behavior. 100% serious.

ahahahaha i heard about that shit! you def get the award for the greatest choice of time and place for drunken and disorderly behavior last week...other than flava at the sushi joint in miami. ask him about it sometime :laugh: