Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New style of dance shoes !!!

brianbb

Just got back from partying in Miami. Everyone had these really puffy tall black sneakers on. Kinda like a shoe for the snow. Where can i buy these ? They looked kinda wierd but some sick dance moves were being pulled in them. i want them now???

I hear what you guys are saying but after talking to a few of the dancers and having them show me the benefits of this shoe for dancing (support and special forefoot pad for sliding), I have to have them. Has anyone seen them in the NYC area yet ?

^lol, I'dda probably done the same thing back then, but I was dirt po ...so I just practiced more.

I think I know tha shoes you mean, but I don't know where they may be found, sorry. Did you ask the kids you saw wearin em where they copped em?

I hear what you guys are saying but after talking to a few of the dancers and having them show me the benefits of this shoe for dancing (support and special forefoot pad for sliding), I have to have them. Has anyone seen them in the NYC area yet ?

If you were talking to a few of them maybee you should have asked them.

If you were talking to a few of them maybee you should have asked them.

I did ask but they bought them in some boutique in South Beach that was never open. Im sure someone has them up here in NYC !!! My friend said he saw someone wearing them in a movie the other day. Does anybody have any more info ???

I did ask but they bought them in some boutique in South Beach that was never open. Im sure someone has them up here in NYC !!! My friend said he saw someone wearing them in a movie the other day. Does anybody have any more info ???

what movie skippy~!? details...

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat! why didn't u ask them!? im boggled.

I did ask them and they looked at me smiled and walked away kinda like "yeah we know you cant get these and you want them" kinda way. later on the kid did give ma an invite to a private after hours but i didnt go.

I did ask them and they looked at me smiled and walked away kinda like "yeah we know you cant get these and you want them" kinda way. later on the kid did give ma an invite to a private after hours but i didnt go.

why do i get the feeling youre hyping these things up and then will post a link to a place where you sell them~!?