Clubplanet Nightlife Community

David Quest and Toro

GRUVHOUSE...PURE NITE LIFE Baby! A new Thursday Night is BORN.

It's gonna grow QUICK! HUMMERS filled the void left by Hunka Bunka!

The ghost of bunkas has returned to thursday nights. When you bring back some of the promoters that brought heat fridays to bunkas back in the day, they know what the hell they are doing to build a sik party. When you bring back the patrons that love the house music, that used to be part of the party's of the past, you know damn well why they are comming out. Its time for a new era to begin with hot new talent at a all new hot spot just minutes from the doors of bunkas. Hummers Night Club.

DJ's to look for in the up-coming party's at Hummers

Joey Van Dam

Billy Mantani

Raphie Smooth

Mark Amatucci 4/21/05

Mike BugOut

Johnny FX and many more to follow

Thursday was a night that was, well what can I say a great way to start off the weekend. Now I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of mixing hip-hop and house, but thursday it was just the right mix. Quest and Toro complimented each other really well, with vocals, tribal, real hip hop (not that stupid shit you here on the radio), it was a great night. I would give it an 9 out of 10. I can't wait until next week. I want to thank everyone who supported this night, and I hope to see you again this thursday. One other thing David Quest will be spinning in Atlantic City April 16th @Deja Vu come out and support. :pint:

Somebody said they wanted even more volume and chest rippin' bass out of that system....Done! They we're just holdin' back tryin' not to blast the windows out up the street in the Cop station. I wouldn't stand too close to those Subs if I were you. Toro, Quest, Chris Lewis, 10 Supreme: Go ahead and Rip the Shit outta that place. :aaah::aaah::bowdown::bowdown::splat::splat:

GruvHouse/PureNiteLife RULES!